Tell me more about this Butler wand

Mikey P

Administrator

1695399776091.png

check out the "Stainless steel multi-position C-Handle with “soft-padded” cuff (adjustable without the use of tools)"

they must have a real good lawyer on retainer to make this claim, with a hard plastic glide- "Ultra Smooth Wand Glide allows wand to glide exceptionally easily over carpet, tile and all hard surface flooring"

That wand came out in 2019 and IM starting to get calls for Glides for it...

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah, I don’t see why it wouldn’t, but we’re carpet cleaners. It may not clean well for him … just because!
All but the older style Butler 12, which is a copy of the HydraHoe, utilize the CMP "Attic" style wand head, which are less efficient than a triangle with a top entry point. Unfortunately its a three jet rather than a two, which lessens the impact and needs more water to get the same results, as if I needed to tell you this.

LOV3Y

Name
0_o
its small and heavy.
ive only used it for in plant cleaning to be honest.

i see no reason to use it over any of my good wands.

it has their glide. not sure what the flow is off the top of my head.

ill trade it for a nice stair tool

also, never said it doesnt clean well. i just dont understand why anyone would *want* one of these.
:biggrin:

Reactions: Mikey P

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
The head of the wand is not designed correctly. They didn't angle the vac head, leaving spots in the upper corners where things get hung up. Leading to a giant loss of suction.

Mikey P

Administrator
People also ask

What is mined in Alabama?

images

Alabama produces bentonite, construction and industrial sand and gravel, crushed stone, lime, and iron oxide pigments, portland cement, and salt. Bauxite mined in Alabama is used for cement

reads like ingredient list of Bio8...

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom