Take videos and photos of your work…

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Take photos and videos of your work especially whites and off whites and beiges….as your extracting and before and after.

you will always have that one realtor that will say….’ I really don’t see a difference ‘

meanwhile as you’re extracting you can see the distingtion between the clean wand path and the dirt waiting to be blasted and sucked out.

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Ludwig

Name
neil
Completely agree, especially on those colors. People won't remember what it looked like before you started. I like a picture of a half completed room for the best contrast.

Reactions: SamIam

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
that one realtor

Of all the annoying and ungrateful categories of customers out there, realtors tend to be at the top of the list...

Yes, pics are a great inspection step, and also a great way to remind people of the cesspools they often ask us to clean.

Luky

Name
Mario
Take photos and videos of your work especially whites and off whites and beiges….as your extracting and before and after.

you will always have that one realtor that will say….’ I really don’t see a difference ‘

meanwhile as you’re extracting you can see the distingtion between the clean wand path and the dirt waiting to be blasted and sucked out.
Unless?

20230927_161404.jpg 20230927_155038.jpg

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Of all the annoying and ungrateful categories of customers out there, realtors tend to be at the top of the list...

Yes, pics are a great inspection step, and also a great way to remind people of the cesspools they often ask us to clean.

you ain’t kidding.

had a realtor wanted their listing carpet cleaned. 4 bedroom living room and family. Only wanted one bedroom cleaned and living room and family. I’m looking at the other 3 rooms and said, they need cleaning. Their reply? ”Let’s focus on the important rooms only”. It’s was like they were sweeping a mound of dirt under the rug, rug has an obvious lump in it with dirt and expecting buyers not to notice….I’m like…what the french toast is wrong with this realtor. Other rooms need cleaning. Then on top of this, they were asking 525k on a house that typically sold for 350k. Freaking stupid realtor can’t see when a potential buyer sees they are trying to sweep dirt under the rug, that’s a turn off.
then I go to the finish basement, berber needs obvious cleaning in the traffic lanes. made the suggestion. It fell on deaf ears.

AMAZING THESE GLORIFIED USED CAR SALES HACKS.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
you ain’t kidding.

had a realtor wanted their listing carpet cleaned. 4 bedroom living room and family. Only wanted one bedroom cleaned and living room and family. I’m looking at the other 3 rooms and said, they need cleaning. Their reply? ”Let’s focus on the important rooms only”. It’s was like they were sweeping a mound of dirt under the rug, rug has an obvious lump in it with dirt and expecting buyers not to notice….I’m like…what the french toast is wrong with this realtor. Other rooms need cleaning. Then on top of this, they were asking 525k on a house that typically sold for 350k. Freaking stupid realtor can’t see when a potential buyer sees they are trying to sweep dirt under the rug, that’s a turn off.
then I go to the finish basement, berber needs obvious cleaning in the traffic lanes. made the suggestion. It fell on deaf ears.

I just add extra juice at the door ways and go for the most dramatic change I can get.

A little pile push this way and boom look at the difference lol.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Real estate agents ceased to impress me after I dated one, and hung out with some of her realtor friends.

The collective IQ of the group of them couldn't have found their own backsides (cleaned that up Fred C) in the dark with both hands...

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom