Sure, I made Mikey money today but...

F

FB7777

I still feel poor.

1st house 2200 sq feet of carpet to clean, 9,000 square foot house with 4 car garage absolutely flawless interior, meticulous exterior landscape, gorgeous inground pool and cabana.

2nd house 5,000 mini mansion similar interior on a smaller scale 3 sofas to clean, ceramic tile clean and seal and 600 sq feet of carpet

The entire time I was at the first job 4 other vendors came and went... pool maintenance, landscaper, interior designer for some custom window treatments and the dog walker.

Don't get me wrong, its nice to have 2 setups and clean up financially, but I feel more successful in my own eyes when I'm cleaning in homes not as nice as mine
:oops:

Mikey P

Administrator
Don't get me wrong, its nice to have 2 setups and clean up financially, but I feel more successful in my own eyes when I'm cleaning in homes not as nice as mine

I would rather my "Clients" had more dough then me.

I hate when they cringe when it's time to pay the piper.

Shane

Mikey P said:

I would rather my "Clients" had more dough then me.

I hate when they cringe when it's time to pay the piper.

Yep!!!

F

FB7777

you're absolutely correct Mike, I've probably been cleaning for the wrong crowd for 15 plus years... its only the most recent years that we consistently clean for more affluent people in our area.

Its more business like with this crowd for me... I enjoy yucking it up and sitting for a spell with many of my customers.

but alas I will save this activity for my friends and family because the business like crowd writes large checks without flinching :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
I have always had this "gift" of being able to get people to like me.

I can turn it on for any class of humanity, rich, poor or middle of the road.

I do get more satisfaction by charming the millionaires I have to admit.

And I can do it in shorts and a worn T Shirt too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom