Still working on the site but take a look

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am in the process of creating a new website it is a very deep flsh site with an HTML back as not to hurt my rankings. I am changing a couple of the ten buttons and my son is going to have a joke shop in the shop now section as well as deodorizer, gosssh, enzymes etc for consumers.

Don't judge it until next saturday when it is complete. When you go into the coverage area I need to delete some towns plus I am adding alot more video and pics this week

www.25dollarsaroom.com

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Its definatly catches your attention, but you might want to slow down the graphics a bit, otherwise it feels like you popped into a spammer site.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Prospects might want to know how or why you were selected Massachusetts # 1 cleaner.

Personally, I like to use photos to tell the story instead of having to depend on text.

It seems cold to me.

Remember that a client will take a second or two before they click on.

What does your site offer with only a second or two glance.

Flash often is not very SEO friendly.

Keep working. Waiting to see the end result.

I would suggest warming it up.

It seems kind of robotic and not humanistic to me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It would definitely be humanistic as much as a website could be. It doesn't fall for the phylosiphies of god and religious views and is more science based. It does what its master tells it knowing the human is the primary species on the planet.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Joke if you wish.

But, why do you think advertisers use puppies, babies and smiling people?

Warm and fuzzy or having a human touch works.

I also helps by making an emotional connection.

Not to disparage your effort. I'm trying to let you know my opinion that your site seems to be about as opposite an approach as it can get. Making it appear cold and impersonal.

But, what do I know? Your experts are in charge.(BTW:You might want to ask then why you don't have any commas in your key words.)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I know but there is a difference between humanistic and warm. you do not see the keywords and they haven't started working on it yet. You see the flash site

-JB-

Name
JB
... all I can say is fortunately I'm not your prospect.

Best of luck with it though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom