Steam Action Truckmount issues- split

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I thought at most for any TM and at wand should 14hg, anything more is overkill.
Both Cobb and Steam Action like high inches hg which seems to be counter productive as the higher the inches hg, the lower the cfm according to blower performance charts. When you have a blower already producing over 500 cfm, the last thing you need to do is crank up the suction in my opinion. Some people disagree.

J

JS41035

I’m glad they replaced the lemon. I’m not a big fan of the “both sides were wrong “ way this got spun. Scott got a lemon. It was obvious it needed to be replaced.
SA took way to long to take it back. Scott is an absolute straight shooter.

greencc

Name
gary
I never met Scott and Darcie but have seen all his videos on youtube. they both seem nice people and should have never had to go thru what they did especially for how much money they spent. I hope the machine is working good.

greencc

Name
gary
the SA fighter on the video looks to be a good single wand machine, it should be a great one for $41000. but what about dual wand.....

the 56 blower is 4 inch in and out. that means its area is about 12.5 square inch. it looks like those 3 hoses going to the waste tank are 2 inch in diameter. the same witht the two hose bibs sticking out of the waste tank. if so, then the area of the 3 hoses is about 9.4 squre inches. That means the machine is only capable of 75% of its total cfm produced.

the two 2 inch pipes coming out of the waste tank create an area of 6.2 square inches. which is half of the area of the blower. the machine is not designed for dual wanding, and not really well designed for single wanding unless you plan to run 100 to 150 feeet of 2 inch hose. There should be a 4 inch tube going into the blower and out of the blower to the waste tank. and then two 2.5 inch tubes for the hoses to hook up to. that is how you maximize the blower/hoses that you want to use for the machine.

J

JS41035

My husband is cute but my kid is cuter. I hope #2 looks like big brother
My wife always wanted a little redhead like me. I think the fact that the kids are 50% Hispanic kinda ruined that chance. But my daughter does have freckles. I never liked my orange hair, ridiculous freckles or getting a sunburn in about 3 minutes. But your kid is so stinking cute. I hope your next is also red headed. People love to bully a redhead, but not a group of redheads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom