Spots what do you charge?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
You get a call you have 2 small coffee stains, a couple other red stains and a couple spots. What do you charge? It takes a total of 40 minutes pull up and leave

Name
Bruce
Is this a previous client ? if I only clean for them once a year then I will charge my min. If they are not a previous client then I will still charge the min unless I go over 1 hour , then the price goes up.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I charged $90 and the facility manager had me change it to $150.00 I had it at $15.00 a spot $70.00 minimum. Then I blended the area around them

RichardnTn

If I am in the area and it is a regular customer... $ 10-20.... If it is someone who hasn't used me before $40---- Richard R

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I charge for urine contamination...(not little pissy spots)

and red stain removal..................

aside from that .its on me........

I gain more then I loose..........

ShawnB

If it has to be done today...$125. If they can schedule it, my minimum would be $90.

steve r

cleaned a coffe stain and dog vomit stain couple weeks ago $30.00.
she says she'll call in sep. for rest of house, who knows?

Billy

Name
BH
If this is a regular Client most likely we would charge our Minimum charge of $200.00 & haven't had any issues in getting it. If it was done as part of normal cleaning we no longer charge extra for most spotting situations so it would be what ever the carpet cost as long as it meets our Minimum Charge or more.

-JB-

Name
JB
If this is a regular Client most likely we would charge our Minimum charge of $201.00 & haven't had any issues in getting it. If it was done as part of normal cleaning we no longer charge extra for most spotting situations so it would be what ever the carpet cost as long as it meets our Minimum Charge or more.
Gremlin.gif
GREMLINAVATAR.jpg

Billy

Name
BH
JB said:
If this is a regular Client most likely we would charge our Minimum charge of $201.00 & haven't had any issues in getting it. If it was done as part of normal cleaning we no longer charge extra for most spotting situations so it would be what ever the carpet cost as long as it meets our Minimum Charge or more.
Gremlin.gif
GREMLINAVATAR.jpg

Wow JB I have never seen anyone with pricing so similar to ours & you also seem to do the same steps & procedures WOW :wink: :roll: :lol: :shock: :D :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom