Someday Jersey is going to learn to speed clean staircases.

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20230922_212208.png

sassyotto

Name
Paul
thats what I dont get...

Someone, somewhere had to teach this guy to do it this way, right?

Ive seen more bad carpet installations in the last 5 - 7 years than ever. Whos teaching these guys how to install?

I guess its like 10 people at a table. You whisper a phrase into the first persons ear and they in turn whisper it into the next persons ear. By the time it gets around the table, its a completely different phrase!

Reactions: KevinL

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
thats what I dont get...

Someone, somewhere had to teach this guy to do it this way, right?

Ive seen more bad carpet installations in the last 5 - 7 years than ever. Whos teaching these guys how to install?

I guess its like 10 people at a table. You whisper a phrase into the first persons ear and they in turn whisper it into the next persons ear. By the time it gets around the table, its a completely different phrase!
I think carpet layers are learning how to do it wrong from someone that was doing it wrong. We only have 1 certified installer around here and I've never got him to answer his phone.

Name
Jeff T
I think carpet layers are learning how to do it wrong from someone that was doing it wrong. We only have 1 certified installer around here and I've never got him to answer his phone.
The local guy (Chester), was installing for 55 plus years….

The new new guys, don’t want the work, unless it’s new construction.

What’s a guy to do?

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom