so I tracked down a guy...

Able 1

Name
Keith
4 calls today, 2 telemarketers, 2 old custy's one booked for $250.00 next Tuesday!!

I need to work on a script though.. Any Ideas? What I mean is how do I explain how I have there old cc'ers phone #. I think this guy was HEAVY into magnets.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Able 1 said:
4 calls today, 2 telemarketers, 2 old custy's one booked for $250.00 next Tuesday!!

I need to work on a script though.. Any Ideas? What I mean is how do I explain how I have there old cc'ers phone #. I think this guy was HEAVY into magnets.

Were the old clients yours or the cleaner's you stole the number from?

How do you manage to get only 2 telemarketing calls a day. I must get at least 10 a day.?

Is a $250 job out of the ordinary for you?

Less than average here.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Dave Yoakum said:
[quote="Able 1":1hzpydrp]4 calls today, 2 telemarketers, 2 old custy's one booked for $250.00 next Tuesday!!

Were the old clients yours or the cleaner's you stole the number from?Dave I am concerned that you might be retarded the thread is about a new phone line, that would mean a n-e-w- p-h-o-n-e ( I can type slower if you don't understand... still)

How do you manage to get only 2 telemarketing calls a day. I must get at least 10 a day. Again this is a new line a separate phone that has not been in service for a while

Is a $250 job out of the ordinary for you? No, it's not out of the ordinary, but it did pay for the phone line, and the phone, and service for a year(FREE MARKETING FOREVA)!! How did you lose all those customers when you had a multi-truck biz?

Less than average here.[/quote:1hzpydrp]

Able 1

Name
Keith
Not sure why you said I stole his customers since he is no longer in business, I'm just giving them THE best alternative.. !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Able 1 said:
Not sure why you said I stole his customers since he is no longer in business, I'm just giving them THE best alternative.. !gotcha!

I wouldn't say you stole the number.

Connor

Name
Connor
That's not stealing. Just tell 'em he quit and you're stepping up to satisfy their needs. Works for me... a lot.

If they throw out trash and you legally get it from the landfill, is that stealing, too?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Second job scheduled today for $180, I cleaned the last one yesterday and the bill came to 280.00..

$460.00 so far on my 80.00 investment.. 8) The old companies owners sister called last Saturday. :shock: Maybe this number is a little fresher then I thought. :twisted:

Connor

Name
Connor
Cha-Ching! Just when one of the old numbers that I have seem to be completely dead, I'll get four or five calls in a week of of it.

Able 1

Name
Keith
$1246.00 to date.. At first it was little weird, but I have the conversation DOWN. I lost a couple at first but now it's easyto get them to bite.

Thanks again ConnOr!!! :)

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Royal Man said:
[quote="Able 1":1n7200iq]4 calls today, 2 telemarketers, 2 old custy's one booked for $250.00 next Tuesday!!

How do you manage to get only 2 telemarketing calls a day. I must get at least 10 a day.?

Less than average here.[/quote:1n7200iq]

Dave- not sure why you are being a dickhead to the man, but maybe I have missed some past drama between you two.

Putting all your phone numbers on a do not call list will virtually eliminate telemarketing calls. We are a huge company and do not get even 10 a week, let alone a day.

Connor

Name
Connor
Able 1 said:
$1246.00 to date.. At first it was little weird, but I have the conversation DOWN. I lost a couple at first but now it's easyto get them to bite.

Thanks again ConnOr!!! :)

You're welcome, glad to help.

Able 1 said:
Yeah, $10 a month... I switched the number to Verizon.

Can you explain this please? Are you just forwarding the number to your current cell, or did you get a new cell for this number?

Able 1

Name
Keith
New pos cell phone that I put under my plan with Verizon... $10 per line shared mins..v

Able 1 said:
New pos cell phone that I put under my plan with Verizon... $10 per line shared mins..v

How many minutes total do you get and how much is your monthly bill?

I have a plan that is 89 for the first line and 39 for the second line unlimited everything that comes to 145 per month.

Verizon here is usually more expensive no matter how you slice and dice it, but the service is better so I guess it's a trade off.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ken Snow said:
[quote="Royal Man":3l412sve][quote="Able 1":3l412sve]4 calls today, 2 telemarketers, 2 old custy's one booked for $250.00 next Tuesday!!

Less than average here.[/quote:3l412sve]

Dave- not sure why you are being a dickhead to the man, but maybe I have missed some past drama between you two.

Putting all your phone numbers on a do not call list will virtually eliminate telemarketing calls. We are a huge company and do not get even 10 a week, let alone a day.[/quote:3l412sve]

I think i just misread the post, not trying to be a dick.

The do not call list does not apply to businesses.

Able 1

Name
Keith
danielc said:
Able 1 said:

How many minutes total do you get and how much is your monthly bill? 2,000 minutes shared between 3 phones, full internet,and text on 2 lines. I pay $250 a month and have great service(which is the most important to me) I also run credit cards on this phone which I used to pay $79 for the lease on the swiper and 39 per month for the wireless service. :evil: Phone cost is the least of my worries.. I need to get email on my phone for ALOT of accounts and quotes from my website. AND I like to check in here at red lights and when doing 75mph on the freeway. :lol:

I have a plan that is 89 for the first line and 39 for the second line unlimited everything that comes to 145 per month.What phone do you have, looks like a Sprint plan...

Verizon here is usually more expensive no matter how you slice and dice it, but the service is better so I guess it's a trade off.

Able 1

Name
Keith
UPDATE

$2,125 is all I'm getting out for this year and forever.. I was contacted by the former owner and he had let his business go come to find out it was because his wife had cancer.:redface: So we talked for 1.5 hours and he seemed like a good guy(I did do a crazy search to find a way to contact him to no avail before it took it).

Get this though last week I was contacted by a huge apartment(250 units? not sure) complex that has ALOT of porty work. I really don't want any porty work so I offered(he actually brought it up) it to him and I would pay him an hourly rate or %. I'm going with him to clean the first one tomorrow. Wow, who would have thought?:eekk:
I am giving him the phone with his old number tomorrow, and will carry it till the contract is up.

steve_64

[

The do not call list does not apply to businesses.

i registered my number and get very few telemarketing calls, hell i hardly get any calls. :cry:

i think by putting your numbers on the list would greatly reduce the number of TM calls you get.

Connor

Name
Connor
$2,125 is all I'm getting out for this year and forever.. I was contacted by the former owner and he had let his business go come to find out it was because his wife had cancer.:redface: So we talked for 1.5 hours and he seemed like a good guy(I did do a crazy search to find a way to contact him to no avail before it took it).

Get this though last week I was contacted by a huge apartment(250 units? not sure) complex that has ALOT of porty work. I really don't want any porty work so I offered(he actually brought it up) it to him and I would pay him an hourly rate or %. I'm going with him to clean the first one tomorrow. Wow, who would have thought?:eekk:
I am giving him the phone with his old number tomorrow, and will carry it till the contract is up.

So, is this a done deal, is he back in business?

Able 1

Name
Keith
As far as the phone number yes, but we still work together as far as if he has big jobs he will send them my way and if I get porty work I give it to him.. He is like half ass still in business.. He tells his old customers that I have cleaned for that we work together (instead of "that asshole stole my number). Win-win!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom