SFS Training being put into place

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
The owner of our company doesn't have any cleaning experience, he hires employees that know the business and know how to do the work. He works through the numbers. I had a chat with him today and one thing I mentioned was SFS, I think he would get a lot out of it. We have a great company so far, but from what I've been told SFS does a lot with the numbers of the business, and numbers he understands completely.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
nah if your owner knows business he knows SFS business end. Send the techs to VAST

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Steven I think he would still get a lot out of it. The first day with Chuck is the only real numbers day.

I think he may get a lot out of it anyway, Chuck has a lot of industry bench marks that your owner would not have access to. If he is a numbers guy he could get really excited about the first day.

The rest would be great for him also, makes him understand what you're really trying to accomplish-Cheerleaders.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Got to agree with Chavez on this as well. You said that he doesn't do anything with the cleaning side of it,, but he could use the rest of the class to understand the importantance of value added service. He could also learn about policies and procedures of a cleaning business. There is always something to learn at SFS no matter how long you have been in business. Hey, if he doesn't want to go, tell him to send you!! :D

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
hey paco,
do you think a business man , lets say an MBA would see the light in the first day?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Crowly,
YES even an MBA would see the light. SFS is geared towards operating and improving a cleaning business. With the tools that they include - it certainly is a short cut for success

hogjowl

Idiot™
If you have an MBA, you will recognize all of Chuck's stuff, but it's refreshing to see it used specifically for a cleaning and restoration business. You may also have seen some of the system material that Steve teaches but the shorts, wigs and pom-poms will be new.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Pig man nailed it. It is definitely a refresher. I can't fully judge chucks day (showed up at 1pm but from what I saw it was great for a person who didn't ride a desk at some point in their life and it was a push for guys who did.

Also, it depends on what type of business degree you have(Executive MBA and MSF for me). I broke down the course with my father Inlaw and he sees it as a really great tool. On par with a certificate program if they had the time to teach the whole operations manual. Right now a certificate program is pretty big post grad.

I think Odin would get alot out of SFS and would wind up loving Jon-Don. Doesn't mean he has to buy from them but they really do take care of the customer. I was intrigued by this program they are starting for postcard marketing. I don't know if anyone has heard about it but they told us while we were there.

The Other GC..............It is better than your Masters Mastur bater

hogjowl

Idiot™
Matt Murdock said:
I was intrigued by this program they are starting for postcard marketing. I don't know if anyone has heard about it but they told us while we were there.

ROFLMAO! :roll:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
admiralclean said:
Matt Murdock said:
I was intrigued by this program they are starting for postcard marketing. I don't know if anyone has heard about it but they told us while we were there.

ROFLMAO! :roll:

I knew you would enjoy that litlle plug for MEM. Of course I did not give a date.

Back
Top Bottom