SFS Training being put into place

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have always respected Odin. He is a very educated man, easy to talk to and knows abou chemicals and carpet cleaning. One place I think he is very wrong is his beating down of SFS.

Alot of SFS is what I have already known but didn't implement in my own company like I did in my restaurants and businesses. I read through the accounting and took half the day and it is very basic accounting but some of our crowd may not be familiar with the material. The step by step programs of Steve T and Bill I think will work great for me on the operations.

I am still going to offer my affordable quality carpet cleaning but just tweak it alittle.

Today I did two inspections with customers and took a job that was going to be $230 to $453 on the customers lead and another from $150 to 225. My Father inlaw asked me are you going away from your business model that has made you successful(he was the Dean of Suffolk University Sawyer School of Management and runs the International Executive MBA and Executive MBA programs as well as being on the Congressional Board for the Fulbright as well as a fulbright scholar). I said no I am just going to try to add extras to what I already offer with an uptweak in upholstery pricing. He said oh Value Added Services. (figure Steve T would like his response)

I plan on following the operations manual to a T and if it doesn't work I will let you all know and me and Odin can hold picket signs together outside Roselle

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
not sure I understand is my goal $800,000? I did do other business this year, so if after this week I did nothing else I wll be off $536,978

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
I just figured if Greg Cole could add $800,000 from just 2 SFS strategies you could do it too Greg :wink: :wink:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Matt Murdock said:
Alot of SFS is what I have already known but didn't implement in my own company ...
As I told the SFS group last week, Greg, much of Strategies for Success is just "validation". It really doesn't matter what we call it. The idea is to build a better business that can consistently produce Cheerleaders and do it without killing the owner or hi family in the process.

Steve "Island Boy" Toburen
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Don't forget to keep pecking away at your SFS Action Plan, Greg, and let us know your progress.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Steve Toburen said:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I really respect Terry, he is a good guy. He has opened my eyes to a lot of the behind the scenes work that goes on in our industry. He does champion the average guy and I'm generally on board with his agendas.

However the anti-SFS, and harassment of Steve & Bill, I don't see?

I don't agree with it and I think you're wrong on this one.

Whether you buy from them or not, SFS is a great class and Steve and Bill are nothing but helpful when ever asked.

Oh and you're wrong on Marty too!
You guys need to get past it, what ever he did wasn't as bad as the punishment you've given back.

Name
Nate W.
Wyatt Earp said:
I really respect Terry, he is a good guy. He has opened my eyes to a lot of the behind the scenes work that goes on in our industry. He does champion the average guy and I'm generally on board with his agendas.

However the anti-SFS, and harassment of Steve & Bill, I don't see?

I don't agree with it and I think you're wrong on this one.

Whether you buy from them or not, SFS is a great class and Steve and Bill are nothing but helpful when ever asked.

Oh and you're wrong on Marty too!
You guys need to get past it, what ever he did wasn't as bad as the punishment you've given back.

No sh!t... It's like watching a repeat of Step Brother!!!

5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANjenc4W1_Q5]

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Hey Greg,

I must have pissed off that quarterback you have up there. He had a halfway decent second quarter yesterday.

Matt Murdock said:
It is shocking because it is rare for him

hogjowl

Idiot™
Odin and I are ok with each other. He hates me and I am used to it. No problems anymore.

I like to hear successful SFS stories. It makes it worth reading endless promotional posts from Island Boy.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
admiralclean said:
Odin and I are ok with each other. He hates me and I am used to it. No problems anymore.

I like to hear successful SFS stories. It makes it worth reading endless promotional posts from Island Boy.

Thanks, Marty. this makes me feel a lot better. I thought Brevik only hated Yeadon and me!

IB
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Well, Marty, only since you asked re: "successful SFS stories" you can go here:

http://www.strategiesforsuccess.com/about/testimonials

or if you are feeling frisky reading wise:

http://www.strategiesforsuccess.com/sec ... ss-stories

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Growing up with 3 younger brothers, there were more than a few fights.

In the end it usually ended up with me getting yelled at for hurting one or all :lol: of my brothers.

I can still hear my mom saying you have a whole world out there to fight with, you should be protecting your family not fighting them.

*Of course her words fell on deaf ears, after the fight I just threatened them if they told her! :twisted:

We are a family, disfunctional, but a family. We shouldn't fight with each other.

There now where is Ed with my bunny suit? :roll:

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
boxingbunny.jpg

:shock:

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Greg sent me a $1,000 to get me off his ass and on yours. :shock: Besides, you asked for that..you bully

Chris A

Name
Chris
Strategies is a great program to teach you how to run your business like a business too. I haven't gotten nearly as far on my action plan as I would have liked by now, but business is still better, hmmm.

The Preacher

if you really look at Odin's posts about SFS, his message is, all the education you need for systems and marketing can be had for free at your local library or for a small fee at your local community college. He has also asked Steve WHY his systematized cheerleader ladened gold mine didn't last for long after he SOLD it and "retired"??? Fair questions if you ask me.

Now, for $700 you get waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than you pay for in goods and after class service from SFS. the TIPS alone gives you ideas to use to produce better customer experiences. knowing when to spot PMOT vs NMOT and how to use them to your advantage is a good ROI for your biz.

If i were Steve i'd offer Terry a FREE seat at his next Seattle SFS (don't let him leave with the class manual or ops manual CD, he can create his own from his 13th grade notes) and let him judge the program (not the presenters) on it's own merits!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Danny he is right, that info can be found at a public library!

BUT does anyone have the time to research it out synthesize and adapt it to our industry. If you do you should be out cleaning or marketing.

SFS has already put it all together for you in one nice package.

You're also not getting a single module, just to be hooked to an on going revenue stream for them. You're getting the whole shaabang all inclusive, one time shot.

Terry is Terry and maybe I'm the one missing it, but I think the class helps those that are seeking help in running there business, all at a budget price.

The Preacher

Taco had takillya for lunch???

i said for $700 you get 10x that in value. i said to make Teri type all the material, don't give him the manuals if he gets a free seat.

and MArdy, i know/knew how to spell lieberry without looking it up, Dum ASS!

Back
Top Bottom