Service Monster feature I'd like to see..

Mikey P

Administrator
I'd like the ability to send out ONE card to a client.

A thank you, sorry about that or other comment..

I had a recent lady who was upset that I was not the one to do the work. She called my Gals and they emailed me about her grief but when I finally get around to wanting to tell her sorry, it's 11 PM. :|

It would be so nice to type her a quick note and for a $1.25 SM could make it happen just like the MEM cards..

Perfect for our older snail mailers

F

FB7777

so she was upset that you had someone else do the job

and you want someone else to send a sorry card?

how thoughtful :roll:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Two, options-

1. Use Send Out Cards
2. IMO the better solution is to call her first thing in the morning and talk it through. More powerful, better likely retention & shows you really care.

F

FB7777

that call would come under the category of urgent customer concern

Maria would contact me immediately upon receiving the phone call so I could address the issue by phone.

A big hurdle in this biz is going from 'Owner does the work' Carpet Cleaning to Employee X Carpet Cleaning

She probably feels like she paid to see Aeroesmith and only got a cover band for her money

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I like that option Mikey.

There could be a screen in the processing that lets you personalize each note with whatever you want to say.

I know email isn't taken with the older folk like and Ken and Harper....But this is a good reason to get every email address from every customer too.

I love it that you can send an email right from the scheduling screen to your daily clients thanking them, asking them how you did and requesting a review on Google while they're still hot.

Just click on the colored tab and when the pop up screen pops up....hit the email button....Quick and easy.

AND you can change what you want to say AND AND it automagically attaches the invoice to the email.

I would like to see SM have a pop up reminder like Quickbooks has...for appointments or "call that crappy customer" etc.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Brian

We probably have 10 times more customer email addresses in our database than any 20 OO MB'rs combined- not bragginbg just a likely reality.

My opinion on how to handle an upset customer has nothing to do with the ability or lack of ability to do so via email or card. I believe it is smart business to call any customer that has any negative issue. There is very little risk of not winning them over with a call, but a very high risk of not winning them over with any other form of communication IMO.

Ken

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
Brian

We probably have 10 times more customer email addresses in our database than any 20 OO MB'rs combined- not bragginbg just a likely reality.

My opinion on how to handle an upset customer has nothing to do with the ability or lack of ability to do so via email or card. I believe it is smart business to call any customer that has any negative issue. There is very little risk of not winning them over with a call, but a very high risk of not winning them over with any other form of communication IMO.

Ken

I agree....Just giving you a hard time.

Mikey, LMAO!

Mikey P

Administrator
She just called back

Appears the cover band did the best job ever and they wont have to replace now.

Surely old Steve Perry would probably been to burnt out to haul in the Rotovac

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steven Tyler.......You ARE losing it. lol

You're on the JOURNEY to old-man-hood. Maybe you and Harper can hang out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom