Service Magic update...

Would you reccomend Service Magic to another CC (who is not in your immediate area)?

• Yes, it works great for us.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it at least it pays for itself.

• Not our cup of tea, but may work for you.

• No, total waste of time, mainly penny pinchers!

• Total voters

-JB-

Name
JB
Three months have gone by and I said I would reserve judgment on Service Magic until we booked a job. Well, it finally happened, whoopty dooo! A pee soaked oriental rug, lucky me!

Spent $126

Made $125

Profit $-1

Best part is the one that actually booked, was the daughter of a client I have worked for for over 12 yrs., she was just to lazy to ask her Mom, or look our phone number up in the YP, so SM picked it up first, NICE! :x

WOT IMO

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
If I had it to do over again I wouldn't bother. In two months I have gotten 5 leads from it and booked one job. I plan to stick with it for now though as I've already paid the $100 sign up fee so in theory if I continue to book 1 out of 5 leads it will eventually be profitable.

Neil

I've booked about $1500 in business through SM including a couple of repeats. It was worth it to me for a while, but I haven't used it lately.

-JB-

Name
JB
Careful taking S&M jobs in Albuquerque, I hear you can lose yer pants! :roll:

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
How does SM work? I checked out the site, $99.00 to get screened. Do you have pay per job or charge their pricing.

The new company with the V in town is using it.

-JB-

Name
JB
Just go on and refer yourself to them as vendor, no fee that way.
It's like $12/per LEAD, if they book or not is your problem, a "direct match" is $25 (that's where the prospect or leads are too lazy, to find you any other way, but ask for your company specifically.) SM has REALLY good people working to catch your business off the web before you do, so if your on SM, it may seem to work, sorta, but if your not, would they have called anyhow?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
We've gotten about 8 leads in 2 months and no booked jobs. Since we don't have any reviews yet it works against us. I think I'll get out.

Albert

Name
Jesse
We get 10-15 leads per month. If we are the first to call we have a 80% closing rate. If you call and get a message or no answer they'll never call back and wont answer your calls. With the lead being sent to my cell phone as well, I'm able to respond faster than most. I think we have near 30 reviews now.

Tile Nerd

Like them for tile & grout cleaning but not carpet. We did a $3000 tile job 2 months ago. Some leads are trouble because they are looking for repair contractors.

danpauselius

We get a bunch of leads every month and a few turn out to be decent jobs. I find the biggest benefit to be the fact that it increases my ranking on search engines.

-JB-

Name
JB
Dan, maybe so, BUT, would they have not found your web-site first, had their site not been such a black hole?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom