Saiger Sauce reviews

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Prove it with no mention of that book.
Common sense proves it. Besides what humans have destroyed to make it look ugly...the whole design and operation of how our planet functions, where it's located in space, and everything around it proves that there had to be a creator. Everything around us is designed so WE, can survive and live off the natural resources.

If there wasn't a creator, we'd never had a chance to survive

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just ceramic...old grout....old tile!

But it has been cleaning nice in most tile situations too....

spray....little CRB action...ran down the grout lines for some fun with a brush....

Make the customer go "Ooooo"

2016-08-11 13.54.37.jpg
2016-08-11 13.55.39.jpg
2016-08-11 13.55.57.jpg
2016-08-11 13.54.52.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Common sense proves it. Besides what humans have destroyed to make it look ugly...the whole design and operation of how our planet functions, where it's located in space, and everything around it proves that there had to be a creator. Everything around us is designed so WE, can survive and live off the natural resources.

If there wasn't a creator, we'd never had a chance to survive

Just a fluke gone bad, most likely duplicated a million times across the galaxy's.

I bet some where out there is Saigers twin brother who with his three eye balls and northern martian acent, makes killer videos on how to clean floors made out of cheese.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just a fluke gone bad, most likely duplicated a million times across the galaxy's.

I bet some where out there is Saigers twin brother who with his three eye balls and northern martian acent, makes killer videos on how to clean floors made out of cheese.
I love your description of life.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The New Saiger's Sauce 1 Blue Flame Boost-It Pack is now available and open online in our Webstore.

It includes
2 Saiger's Sauce 1 Tubs (7.5 lb),
1 Gallon G-Force Soy Booster (now lemon scent)
and 1 Ten pound tub of Booster Powder (Powdered Peroxide) for $95.95.

Just letting all of you know that have been asking about it :)

www.saigers.com/supplies

Blue Flame Boost it pic from MB.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have had a number of great text messages and general contacts over the weekend again...

I tend to loose track of them.

But this one came in and was just a nice text that I asked if I could share. I was impressed with the grease removal in this picture.

Thank you everyone for your support and kind words...

And the Mikey Tofu special (Saiger's Sauce 1 Free and Clear) should be available for everyone in a couple weeks.

2016-10-03 22.47.31.jpg
2016-10-03 21.55.46.png
2016-09-28 12.21.36.png
2016-09-28 12.21.17.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom