RSVP

Tile Nerd

Does anyone have any experience using RSVP. They mail post card advertising packets to high end homes.

$3500 for 50,000 homes. Includes art work, printing and postage.

Tile Nerd

We're giving it a go. Got the deal for $2800. Mails to $50,000 high end homes on August 8th. I looking for tile & stone work with it. I'll put some pictures of the card up when I get it for proofing.

Yep 5.5 cents per card. They create it, print it, and mail it. They are even running an extra 2500 for me so use for hand outs.

Cool, cool!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Is it going to be sent alone or in a gigantic pile of ads for tires, commemorative coins, eagle figurines, and check books?

Tile Nerd

B&BGaryC said:
Is it going to be sent alone or in a gigantic pile of ads for tires, commemorative coins, eagle figurines, and check books?

It's going in a gigantic pile as you call it. That's the only way it can be done for 5.5 cents. I'll put my marketing ability against any of my competitors in my area. BTW they only allow 2 companies per category.

Based on job averages it will take 1 to 2 stone jobs or 2 to 3 tile jobs to pay for the this. From what the guys who use it on Dirty grout, I'm expecting a return of anywhere from 5 to 1, to 10 to 1.

I will certainly let you know guys know how it works.

Gary T

Yes there are other ads. Like the nerd said, that is the only way it can be done for the price. In my area the other ads do not include trinkets, cheap checks or the other crap you may find in other bulk mailings. The pile includes services geared towards the high end client. High end restaurants, remodelers, spas, entertainment, and home improvement.

Now I have run the gamut of the Money Mailers, Clipper mags, and some other things that were cheaper and much less targeted. My returns sucked and people didn't like my prices(too high).

I don't know if this is a fluke or good luck or what, but I have booked a little over $20K from 1 mailing to 80K homes, with 20 calls to make today because I was gone for a week. This was from the May mailing. Not bad for $3200. Do I expect this to continue at this pace? It would be great, but I am realistic. I expect it to drop off. But I am and do expect to get referrals from many of the jobs done. Opportunities I may not have gotten without this mailing.

I have nothing to gain by posting this info, and I am not saying returns like this will happen, but it may be worth a go for some of you.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
They tried to sell that to me, but chem who guys are always running some 69.00 special in there. Not sure if I would make my money. A lot of work before you make real money.

They say they mail to high end homes. I have been getting it for years while I was working for peanuts at Kodak.

Tile Nerd

Louis said:
They tried to sell that to me, but chem who guys are always running some 69.00 special in there. Not sure if I would make my money. A lot of work before you real money.

They say they mail to high end homes. I have been getting it for years while I was working for peanuts at Kodak.

It sounds like you are thinking of ValPak and not RSVP. I didn't see and of the cheap guys in there last mailing and many on Dirty Grout love it.

chainsaw.gif

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Yes it was the RSVP. Even the chem who guys got to give it away around here. we have a lot of chem who firms here along with coit who has a 100 plus trucks. carpet, tile, rugs, fire& water, drapes, custom home decorating. shutter and drapery sales, Contractor to rebuild the homes start to finish and Air duct cleaning.

Tile Nerd

Huh... Well I'm going in for tile & stone work not carpet. Like I said, I'll let you know what happens.

rocketwhore.gif

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I'm sure you'll do fine. I live in a strange town where a starter home is just under 300K not big. If you can find job that pays more than 15.00 hr you are lucky.

Modesto, CA home of Scott Peterson, Carry Stayner, Gary Condit.

something is in the water here, Must be all the hacks dumping at the curb.

frank

Name
frank pulido
what Louis said is true we have like over ten chem who on this area but the one is advertising is not local and they have a fuel charge and travel charge. a Louis give me a call when have a chance.

frank pulido
Pulido's Carpet Cleaning
209-402-7176
www.pulidoscc.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom