RETURN ADDRESS

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I for one am REALLY not so interested in my return address being on my reminder cards.....to many kooks and crazys out there that may get mad about some percieved problem......!

When you're working with the public outta yor home...i think we should be more careful....

Or am i jus a paranoid ol' coot....?.......?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Paranoid old coot is my vote.

I sleep soundly with my glock in the nightstand. :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My business address is a suite address from the UPS store. You can get one at the private owned mail places and it looks like a legit place of business instead of a P.O. box. Best thing is nobody has your home address, which they shouldn't and you can get one in any town to make it look like you are local to get more business. Works the same as local phone numbers.

In my area city hall won't let me have a business license with a P.O. box but the suite address works fine.

Rex Tyus

Hollywood said:
My business address is a suite address from the UPS store. You can get one at the private owned mail places and it looks like a legit place of business instead of a P.O. box. Best thing is nobody has your home address, which they shouldn't and you can get one in any town to make it look like you are local to get more business. Works the same as local phone numbers.

In my area city hall won't let me have a business license with a P.O. box but the suite address works fine.

I have always used the po box for everything I could. As you said there are draw backs. My town just got a UPS store with in the last month. i had already been considering it for some of the reason's stated. Plus I can have my ship to and mail to the same. Good info Hollywood. Thanks for helping me to make up my mind to switch. The way I procrastinate I should make the move by 2010. 8)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No problem Rex,
and you can call them to see if you have mail and usually they will tell you if there are checks too. Woo Hoo!

Able 1

Name
Keith
P.O. box not much thought in that one.

Bob,you could actully live in your "van down by the river" and no body would know that you send it to the closest neighbor! (you always check their box around noon, right!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom