question for you Art Kelly types

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Am I the only one that finds it hysterical that Tooboring links back to Steve/SFS? :icon_razz:
Oh man that's sooo cold! I love Steve, he is always so helpful. :icon_cool: He genuinely cares about cleaners/restorers and their success. He's always working on something that can improve a task, a technique, how to manage your people, your business. :smile:

You guys are rough! :lol:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
John and I were in a car accident 7 years ago when I was pregnant with my first. The crash caused a tear in his rotator cuff from the impact of the seatbelt to his shoulder. We waited as long as we could for that surgery because it was going to take him off the truck. This is when we hired our first person. John was still able to go to every job (arm in sling) but the tech did the labor under his guidance. We planned to let him go after John was healed (we didn't want to have the added expense/overhead of someone on payroll)....but found an unexpected side effect. Our average job size and invoice increased significantly. We attributed it to tow things.

1. These housewives/stay at home were DYING for some adult interaction. John had the time to chat, build rapport and trust and then they wanted more work done.
2. We believe when it was just one guy....subconsciously people thought, he can't do all this by himself. How will he move all the furniture etc. 2 guy crew....that objection was nonexistent.

Now that John is getting "older" and we have young kids, it is so nice to have the flexibility for him to take a day or morning off. I can schedule light and send one guy. We now have someone to cover when we go on vacation and can still be making money. Something for all the love wolves out there to really consider.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Started my part timer process already.

Before I go to the lengths of Investing A lot in him, I wanna see if he can handle it.
And it seems like a HUGE step from Sole Prop to the next level.
So I jus feed him Candy Bars n Gatorades : )

Fortunately, Profit's have risen, Mainly because of the ability to handle hoses by way of a much cleaner manner inside Mrs Piff's Palace w no fear and bang down Nasty Apts in the same amount of time it takes the hacks, BUT WE GET EM CLEAN!

With the Guarantee You'll Get More Bang for Yur Buk Outta Our Suk Truck : )

Seems like I take on a A lot more. Braver I guess....

Ya'll have probably heard of or seen me post pics of him.
View attachment 4740

Great Kid, Really Enjoy his company!
And he keeps my from cussin!

Chris

hogjowl

Idiot™
Looks like some skittles and an occasional blow pop is all you'll need.

Started my part timer process already.

Before I go to the lengths of Investing A lot in him, I wanna see if he can handle it.
And it seems like a HUGE step from Sole Prop to the next level.
So I jus feed him Candy Bars n Gatorades : )

Fortunately, Profit's have risen, Mainly because of the ability to handle hoses by way of a much cleaner manner inside Mrs Piff's Palace w no fear and bang down Nasty Apts in the same amount of time it takes the hacks, BUT WE GET EM CLEAN!

With the Guarantee You'll Get More Bang for Yur Buk Outta Our Suk Truck : )

Seems like I take on a A lot more. Braver I guess....

Ya'll have probably heard of or seen me post pics of him.
View attachment 4740

Great Kid, Really Enjoy his company!
And he keeps my from cussin!

Chris

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
More Like.....

basyqyqe.jpg

Slackers, lol

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Fantastic. Get a helper. Go for it.

Gotta climb out of this hole I dug for myself this Winter...and get ready for next Winter.

Going well for the Kid lately though. I've got a guy who's coming from IL to do a ride along with me this Monday. His dad has owned a flooring store for like 20 years. I think he watches the board but if he's active here, don't know who he is.

Must want a piece of the magic, who can blame him ;-).

One of the bigger companies in my market referred a very large resi job to us, to be done next week. I guess they are as busy (busier) than me. Feels good to have their attention though. I'll probably send them a thank you card and see if they want to meet up sometime.

Our quality is being noticed! Thanks to everyone who shares so much, I'm a far better cleaner and we are a better company because of this board.

That's the truth!

The Clean Machine of Iowa
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Russ,

You Snore Like a Bear!

: )

Can I come Race yur truck around town for a week : )

LemonSqueezy is what we yell when we see a Banana colored car : )

Reactions: Russ T.
Back
Top Bottom