Quality Control Follow Up via email

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Anyone using an email quality control form for your customers' following your service?
If so, is it tied to more marketing? Can I peek at the form?

I've been told Constant Contact and Survey Monkey can be used for this.

G

greentech

We follow up with a phone call. I think this is much more personal then an email.

Customers really like it.

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
We used to call by phone, but we found customers take more liberties with the keyboard.
The online QA is also a tool to respond with more info, blogs, offers, videos, etc...

I'm reaching out for ideas.

Marc Imbesi

Follow up phone call the day after....(I will sell no other services at this time)

Snailmail Thank You letter sent 3 days after....(I will include a other services offered flyer with this)

Postcards and/or emails throughout the 3-18 period reminding them time to clean again and mention/discounting other services...

I would try to keep it more personal right after the job is completed and use email as a way to maintain communication...

...the point being, is I soft sell...I value the relationship more than the $$...the $$ will flow from repeat and referrals...dont piss anyone off by being pushy...just my 2 cents...but what do I know?...Im rebuilding yet again....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom