Professional Ad Agency

WISE

I met with one...was not real impressed to be honest. I do use Guru.com to find graphic artist to design pieces. Has been a very good experience so far.

WISE

Greg Loe

A friend of mine runs an ad agency and they are too expensive for me to even get a small job from they.

But, another ad agency only does a coupon director and is very cheap.

Shop around and see what fits your market plan and cost.

danpauselius

I used one to put together a 3 piece postcard campaign. $1700 give or take. I wasn't super impressed either.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We did for 5-6 years, it can get pricey, especially when you continue to make changes. They we not too bad they got better rates with the media than we could.

I would recommend you contact Wayne Miller, he is very professional and your end products will show it.

G

Wayne is GREAT!
He has done some custom stuff for me already.
Why he is back in this biz is beyond me. I would rather make that easy money(lol) being creative.

I have gotten very good results from a postcard that he did for me.

Think I will send him an email now.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We have an in-house agency esignation and have been producing all our own radio, tv and print ads, as well as doing our own buying and getting the agency discount. In may we contracted with a large agency in metro detroit to do just some new creative for us and it is expensive!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom