Preview of our newest web site

Al

This ones not finished yet but it's ready to take a peak
http://www.alcleanscarpet.com

A special thank you to the good folks @ Andrechelle web design !gotcha!

The majority of new work is from internet searches

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Pretty good size site.

Over all it's very good but I'm here to find things wrong with it. !gotcha!

You need a new logo...that one is just out of place on the site

Your phone number doesn't stand out and it's as bad looking as your logo...I would change it to more of a plain text and put it to the right along with an email link and a call to action.

I would almost just use the "Fire and Flood Experts" as the main header and put the "Al's logo (or just text) somewhere off the header.

I would put your photo in the middle of the header with a quote like "Call today for friendly service" or something like that.
Maybe change the quote on each page to fit the page.

I really don't like the black header bars....makes the site look too cold.

I'm not a big fan of your background...even though it looks really cool...I'm not sure the fire and water is good for business....but I'm not sure yet. lol....at least not for the carpet cleaning part.

Other than that, the site looks super clean (of course, it's Andrechelle) and I'm sure it is doing awesome in the searches. It also looks better than 90% of the sites out there.

You should be very happy.

Money well spent.

Al

Cool thanks for going easy on me, it really isn't ready to be picked apart yet.

I might catch hell from Andrechelle for showing it to early :shock:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like it Al, especially like that dude with the tie on each page, he looks friendly and professional! :mrgreen:

Brian makes a lot of good points and addressing any or all of them would definitely improve on an already nice site.

Logo changes are hard and you may not be ready for the hassle of changing everything over but I'm sure you would be pleased with the end result when you are ready.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
you guys offer pressure washing, i'd start with that parking lot in front of your bldg, looks kinda dirty, would make for a nicer pic imo.

Al

snowshop-2.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I like the snow picture of your building better, the one on the site looks like a shed, get a real estate photographer to take a shot , they can make any shithole look like a castle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom