owner operator #2

Able 1

Name
Keith
I advertise in winter because there really isn't anything better to do... If I pick up some new cust's in the winter thay may be repeat custy's next winter(have a few like that)... Don't get me wrong I wouldn't go throwing big money into ads this time of there either... But I think if I quit marketing in the winter my spring wouldn't be as good as it is..

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
campusman57 said:
hey dave you talk a good game for being in florida 70 80 degrees and maryland winters are for girls they dont compare to here shur house burn down i do all the extractions for one of the biggest water restoration companys but guess what no big floods,i have identifed the problem no ones spending and i didnt make any excuses about training or equipement but it the same song every year here i know im not gonna change it but i really know your not gonna either keep sitting on the beach eating

talk a good game or work my ass off for what i have and dont make excuses?
no one is spending money? bullshit..someone is but you have not worked hard enough to find them, you are spending your time crying about no having any work instead of going out and finding some.
keep sitting on the beach and eating?? i only go to the beach after i have worked my ass off and earned money..
see here in jax the money problem is really bad as well..matter of fact jax is the highest foreclose rate in the entire U.S. right now..i have decided not to be a baby and cry about it but rather work my ass off and find the ones that are not losing their home..
if i am sitting on the beach eating you are sitting at home on your ass making excuses..will you be on welfare with your hand out next?? i never said anything negative to or about you, you asked for help/advice and i gave it..you didnt like what i had to say because i didnt stick a titty in your mouth and hold you like a baby..grow up stop being lazy and go find the work..no one is going to do it for ya

G

hey dave i really dont have to work in the winter but you do see im in a partner ship here me and the wife. in the summer i work really hard and im not crying its just the same evey year. see she makes almost 190 k so i really just take care of the house more in the winter. but you you need to work or youll be picking worms for fishing and eating have fum on the beach wimpy (maryland winters ha ha :lol: :lol: 0

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
holly smackaroooos 190k. what the heck does she do? you hit the jackpot..
i dont fish with worms, i am a saltwater cowboy..if it doesn't have teeth i dont fish for it :twisted:
hell you got nothing to cry about, just ask mama for some play money when you are short. i am sure if you ask nicely she will give you some of her hard earned coin...but only if you make the beds and do the dishes..
dave

G

i am the mop here at the house not bad run my business,wash cloths,cook.clean house,take care of up keep on house take care of the dog and step daughter all that and in between call cust,fix tm ,fix truck.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Well what's with this you are already starting this special for November 09'?? I think you just shut down in the winter because you can IMO... What have YOU tried to do to get work this winter?

dirtyfloor.png

G

veterans hospital syracuse critical care nurse practioner for 3 top hemotology ononcology cancer doctors she monitiors treatment fo out patients and some in patients she was a rn nurse for 14 years in icu at veterans hosipital and she teaches 3 nights a week. and for my website my sister in law did it for free i just paid to host i forgot it really .because she wanted to do it for me and i told her she was crazy and her reply was (your going to be so busy your gonna have to get a nother truck well in 3 months) what i got was one person asking how much per room not one job? im gonna have to tell her to change it.thats my ad from the wesite it has all my numbers on it

Chris A

Name
Chris
Scott at least keep your site updated, its so cheap, why not do it? Also read up on search engine optimization, again, super cheap.

G

she wanted me to pay for more money for better words i cant see paying 200 dollars a month for that in the dead of the winter with really no money comming in i just email her to change it

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
its cool that your wife works in a field that helps people in their time of need most..
good for her. and she can make some major coin doing it..double good.
dave

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I still have my day job so Im ok. I HAVE BEEN DOING ABOUT 3- 4 JOBS A WEEK, I HAVE JUST BEEN USING THIS TIME TO GET A SALES PLAN TOGETHER SO THIS SPRING AND SUMMER WILL BE NICE.

Chris A

Name
Chris
campusman57 said:
she wanted me to pay for more money for better words i cant see paying 200 dollars a month for that in the dead of the winter with really no money comming in i just email her to change it

$200 a month?! Call the Cermaks. Mark posts on this board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom