Opinion on these 2 photos

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I like the second shot the best. For me the first shot draws my eye to the small truck out of place.
The genie is your icon, why not photoshop Genie onto blacktop. You might like it enough to have it painted.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ruff Hewn said:
[quote="Ken Snow":2dwiuk96]Trying to decide which one to use. We re-shot the fleet last Sunday cause the shadows were too much on the original. Lots of retouching will be done to improve the parking lot and building appearance.

will you be adding a flag lined blvd?

I like the lower pic best.
I like things organized
no one and nothing is more UNorganized than my life...but i still LIKE things organized

..l.T.A.[/quote:2dwiuk96]

I've seen Jimmy naked

If you photo shop in the flags, you'll be sure to get a phone call from ConnEr.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
Couple clarifications- this is a very rough shot- will look better when photo shopped (generic term).

Part of our goal was to get a large part of our facility in the picture as well. Our Rug Cleaning Spa starts where the lower wall Genie is and includes the rest of that building going back (garage building is way in back but you can't really tell the separation from the angle.

This will be used in our new commercial cleaning brochure, small poster sizes will be hung in all our lobby entrances and will will take large posters and/or banners with the photo on it for shows.

Bob- the jiggly bars are all across and own the street- we are not in Detroit.

Ken,

Brochures have gone the way of the dinosaur. If you are going to use this as a marketing tool
It will be bland and overlooked at best. With your advertising budget....why don't you have a
professional video produced ?

You can have it on a flat screen running continuously on a ROS. The cd's are very inexpensive to produce and can be included in all commercial bid packages.. :idea: Of what benefit are the posters in your showroom's... :?:
The client is already THERE..! While the are waiting to pick-up or drop-off their rugs.."
You should be selling them ANOTHER service you provide...." :idea:

While this is not the greatest video...this will give you an idea of a format that has been very sucessful..! Try to overlook the "southern draw"... :lol: The employees even smile when they have NO teeth. eat shit!

http://www.greenvillehd.com/video/green ... rporation/

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:lol: :lol: :lol:

8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFWlknUb65Q8]

Side note...That nice lady ended up being a breast cancer survivor. I came to her place about a year after that video and she was sooooo small, absolutely no hair...But had a gleam in her eye for survival.
We've become friends over the years.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I said something I wasn't happy about.

Even though I was just kidding around.

My apologies to anyone who saw it.

A

ash_d

Ken Snow said:
Ash, the Ford Transit Connect and the Chevy HHR do not have carpet cleaning machines in them. They have specialty stain removal products and equipment. My guy who drives the Transit loves it.

We are putting a small carpet cleaning machine in a connect next week (reason I asked).. I'll let you guys know how it goes... /fingers crossed.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Second pic has more balance , the hhr out in the middle of the rd in the first pic is wrong
and you can photo shop the genie on the driveway better in the second pic

harryhides

Name
Tony
I know it's a lot of work but a funnel shaped line up of the trucks with a Tech or two standing beside the hood of each truck, office staff and some dogs sitting on some rugs in the open space at the front would probably be more effective.

Back
Top Bottom