Online Scheduler

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just a quick note to let everyone know that my online scheduler is working great.

And it's nothing more than a contact form....I have to admit I stole the idea from Greg Cole's site...is that wrong?

I just have them give their info, what part of the day and what areas they need cleaned.

Really works well.

I email them back and give them an approximate time and that's it.

I think people like having that "control" or the illusion of control...and are more likely to schedule.

For the most part they have been new customers and it cuts down on my Full Circle bill. :mrgreen:
I answer right from my phone if I'm out and let them know they are scheduled and I will email them back with that approximate time.

Again...it's only a contact form so any website can have this.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Brian - Online Scheduling is where the consumer future is going. Here is a whitepaper for you and the rest to review. Beagle Research... http://www.businessbridge.com/LinkClick ... &tabid=640 .

B - you wrote "I think people like having that "control" or the illusion of control...and are more likely to schedule." You really should call me.... I and independent research suggest you are correct.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I thought you were'nt allowed to schedule subcontrators or do they give you specific days they are at your call?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I only put the requested time and date of the Customer...it's up to the Sub as to when he/she does it. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom