Nobody actually does this, right?

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Some of the calls I get…

I had a lady call today and say she scheduled a carpet cleaning but she wanted to make sure we aren’t going to use the same tools/machine in her house that we use in houses with pets because she doesn’t have pets and that’s dirty…

I explained that we clean tools between jobs but we don’t have designated tools for pet owners and non-pet owners. I mean, that’s a very unrealistic expectation isn’t it?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
She might be a vocal exception, but the story is important, as I don't doubt others might feel the same way.

Reassuring your customer that you bring clean and sanitized tools and hoses into their indoor environment is an important selling point.

I have had carpet wands in here for repair that have so much animal hair around the jets that you could part it with a comb. If someone had a strong cat allergy, I could imagine that could be an issue. Vacuum cleaner bags also should be changed between jobs, as they would be even more likely to spread cat danders.

Separate tools though? Well, you could engage in some verbal legerdemain and infer that you do, or actually be mendacious and say that you do, but that doesn't fit your's and Scott's core values (nor mine).

Explaining that you wipe your tools down with a saniziting cleaner after every job should be enough.

Name
Austin Willoughby
Some of the calls I get…

I had a lady call today and say she scheduled a carpet cleaning but she wanted to make sure we aren’t going to use the same tools/machine in her house that we use in houses with pets because she doesn’t have pets and that’s dirty…

I explained that we clean tools between jobs but we don’t have designated tools for pet owners and non-pet owners. I mean, that’s a very unrealistic expectation isn’t it?
I'd be inclined to ask how many of their friends and family have pets and aren't allowed into the home bc they might bring in pet dander. I'd never ask that but I'd sure be thinking it lol

Mikey P

Administrator
My infamous blow up with Jerry Valentine here many moons ago, involved a lady with a very special needs son who had his home on her property along with two staff members at all times. She would pay for a new (shark) vacuum to be used on his carpet every visit.

She let us keep it.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Some of the calls I get…

Just say yeah we have a pee wand and non pee wand....

I'm sure Scott has both

SamIam

Name
sam miller
She might be a vocal exception, but the story is important, as I don't doubt others might feel the same way.

Reassuring your customer that you bring clean and sanitized tools and hoses into their indoor environment is an important selling point.

I have had carpet wands in here for repair that have so much animal hair around the jets that you could part it with a comb. If someone had a strong cat allergy, I could imagine that could be an issue. Vacuum cleaner bags also should be changed between jobs, as they would be even more likely to spread cat danders.

Separate tools though? Well, you could engage in some verbal legerdemain and infer that you do, or actually be mendacious and say that you do, but that doesn't fit your's and Scott's core values (nor mine).

Explaining that you wipe your tools down with a saniziting cleaner after every job should be enough.
Ha has to have more then one wand I carry two always back up plans.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Some of the calls I get…

Ruuuuuuuuun !!!!!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
think it was the other way round
when Satan Mike alluded Cu's profoundly disabled kid should of been euthanized :dejection::cry:

..L.T.A.
Thanks for twisting up my words there to make me look horrible.

My whole argument was that parents should have the choice to euthanize severely disabled babies at birth

• Dislike
Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
2.0 hasn't sunk in deep enough to realize what a turd your mouth has been?

..LT.A.
3.0 recognizes a drama queen when he sees one.

He also still feels the same on the subject, don't bother looking for some scripture on the subject as back in the day kids such as those would never have lasted very long without modern medicine and the ridiculous amounts of money we are able to throw at the problem, selectively, I might add.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
…and she wrote us a five star review… IMG_1907.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom