No "work" this week and no guilt...

Mikey P

Administrator
Next week is filled with commercial cleaning projects, this week is filled with garage projects and relaxing.

P is visiting family so I'll be jumping up and down on furniture a lot.

How about you guys? other than waiting for the board to load,
coUgh!

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
First job today is at 11:30

2nd job is sometime mid afternoon. Customer told me not to rush.

Tomorrow is just one job at 3

And friday is just 2 light jobs

No weekend work

I'm prepping for surgery in early January, so I"m not scheduling any work the first half, unless my new tech can be trained during the 2nd week

Reactions: SamIam

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Our service department is booked all week. This is a good time of year to have equipment maintenance and upgrades done.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Son has a few jobs this week.
I'll be working on my special ETM project. people who have seen it are impressed.
I Might live dangerously, and try some welding before I get real training; other than YouTube videos. :eekk:
January 1st I will be taking the Bedazzled Jeans to a party and going to "Mars and Jupiter" with friends.😈😱😎🤣:very_drunk:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Corvette shopping, got some large commercial jobs, making money trading options. Oil stocks doing well since uncle Joe decided to launch missiles in the middle east. It's going to be a good week.

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm not doing anything the rest of the week.

Next Tuesday I'll attempt to start the server switch process again

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm "working"...or in the office anyway.
most everything shuts down between Christmas and NY
not much to do but goof around

I decided to come in this week rather than take time off.
Rolling over vacation/time off to use this winter when I get two new hips (Feb and March)

..L.T.A.

FredC

Village Idiot
I guess it's only us midwits have an issue.

While it might seem that way I'm not sure yet...human perception is a funny thing

If I can't recreate the problem I can't solve it and saying "loads slow" does nothing to help me recreate it. What thread/device/browser/etc? Are you loading a pic heavy thread? Are you in bfe with slow data? Notice a specific ad when it happens? IDK...

The extreme response times a few days ago seem to be associated with a network issue beyond both the server company's and my control that has been resolved as noted in an email or text to you.

I get the occasional hang and it seems to be an initial slow server response to request. I get this on a test site to so it isn't board specific. I've reviewed settings and cleaned some things up but haven't found a cause. I submitted a support ticket and they reviewed logs/settings and couldn't find anything either.

That said I plan to migrate once it is a new month (gives me time to test)...

FredC

Village Idiot
Once I'm in a thread it's fine, getting to a thread or room is where it draaaaaags

Please clear cookies/cache. The only thing I can think (right now) is you have something corrupted trying to load. I'm not sure what that would be but...

I'm currently not having loading issues and I'm not anywhere near those speeds (I'm at like 60/35)

Mikey P

Administrator
Please clear cookies/cache. The only thing I can think (right now) is you have something corrupted trying to load. I'm not sure what that would be but...

I'm currently not having loading issues and I'm not anywhere near those speeds (I'm at like 60/35)

If i do that on my PC would that help my Chrome browser on my phone?

asking for a midwit friend...

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20231227_233645605.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom