New Table Top Display for Business Expo

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have a space in the local Chamber of Commerce's Business Expo tomorrow.

This is our new table top, we have a complete booth but for smaller events the booth was over kill. So we bought the table top.

They expect between 400-500 people tomorrow, while the numbers are lower than the home shows we usually do, this is a targeted group of business people.

I need to iron the wrinkles out...looks like Luddy's shirt when he went out on his last date! :oops:
:wink:

Tabletop.jpg

TopView.jpg

G

Looks nice...you should hand out tamales, cigars and faulty lighters to all who stop by...

G

I figured it would take more than one post for you to catch on...

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I don't know, Richard. For someone who hangs out all day on internet bulletin boards you sure come up with some great ideas.

BTW, I have a Special Report I will send you on getting the maximum bang for your buck out of Home/Trade shows. (Even though it looks like you already have your act together.)

If anyone else wants a copy just write me at stoburen@homefrontsuccess.com and put "Home Show" in the subject line. (If you haven't seen the accompanying DVD on SFS also include your mailing address.) No charge for either the Report or the DVD. (Except that you have to read/watch them.)

Steve Toburen CR
Director of Training
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS Richard, have you got Dan signed up yet for our January "Retiring Wealthy" seminar in Houston? There are some nice incentives for the first 100 that sign up and we may be getting close.

My Strategy #1 Of the "Retiring Wealthy" seminar will be to bail out first to enjoy life and meanwhile leave your brother holding the bag and let HIM provide for your comfortable retirement. (Maybe you should come too just to keep an eye on Dan and keep him from getting any ideas!)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
PS Richard, have you got Dan signed up yet for our January "Retiring Wealthy" seminar in Houston? There are some nice incentives for the first 100 that sign up and we may be getting close.
I think he was afraid if he got prefered seating you might spit on him! :shock:

Please send me the report, we are a few months from the homeshow season, but time flies fast!

Actually he in is on his way it the RIA Fall Conference in Cali, I'll get with him when he returns next week.

My Strategy #1 Of the "Retiring Wealthy" seminar will be to bail out first to enjoy life and meanwhile leave your brother holding the bag and let HIM provide for your comfortable retirement. (Maybe you should come too just to keep an eye on Dan and keep him from getting any ideas!)
Maybe I should go in January and he can be left holding the bag!!!! :lol:

jayhawk.gif
7-0 Go KU!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes it has 2-light bars in it.

I'm going to get a second graphic for the Home Shows and use the table top so it can be seen from both sides along with the booth we already have.

The Preacher

get a couple Mexicun girls in their stripper attire to pass out CHavASS cards and a free bottle of spotter.

Maybe the strippers can do some splits on a sample of carpet to show how good the spotter gits "stains" out. should be a hit with the biz executives who have "stains" in their offices they need to git out!!!!!!

PS call or email me for my FRee report!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
For the record, was that Danny on Danny's computer?

Strippers...who needs stinking strippers? (Besides Chad, Chuck, Fred, Greg, JB, Jeremy, Luddy, Terry, man this list goes on and on!)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Our full size is 6-years old so could probably use a little face lift too!

Once we get past this one I'll have to see what we can do. I'd like one of those pull-up too!

But not the kind of pull-up's that DANNY wears! :shock:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Mikey,

Richard doesn't need to wear a T-shirt to get attention. He just does it naturally.

Island Boy

PS Plus if needed Richard can provide his own "sound (and olfactory) effects". Trust me on this after spending all those days trapped with him in SFS. Even worse, Angela seated him in the middle of the room!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No, Mike I gave that shirt to Big John. I don't know if he really wanted it, but he he took it when I offered it to him.

Me stinking up the room....well not that I wouldn't, but there were to many ladies there to do that.

However as I tell my children when accused of it "no it wasn't me..but I do requests". :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom