Supportive Member
Name
Paul Demers
Full Name- Paul Demers

Company Name- Blue Diamond Carpet Cleaning, LLC

Owner or employee-Owner

How long in the trade- Plan on starting business spring of 09

City and state-State College, PA

Bio: Retired Navy ( served in Submarine Force ), Attended Penn State University after retirement earning a BA in History and a BS in Education, could not obtain a teaching position local town and did not desire to relocate, Drove a tractor trailer for a couple of years, Decided to start a small business and settled on carpet cleaining as best option.

Website-www.

Phone number if no website 814-237-5076

Are you a member of a cleaning association?NO

Are you a supplier or manufacturer?NO

Services offered - Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Main cleaning equipment owned- leaning toward purchase of an El Diablo truck mount

How did you find Mikey's Board-search engine

How can we help you- While I plan on obtaining formal training and certification prior to starting my business, this forum is a way for me to obtain virtual practical experience in both cleaning and running my business.

How can you help us- Hopefully I can start off by asking some good questions, and then someday be able to answer some questions from others.

M

Mark Imbesi

Welcome!

Bogart said:
How can you help us- Hopefully I can start off by asking some good questions, and then someday be able to answer some questions from others.
Here's your first question...How the hell did Penn State lose that football game to Iowa?!? :x

M

Mark Imbesi

Nope...10mins outside of Philly. South Jersey = Philly. North Jersey = New York. I would think State College,PA should be Philly, though.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Wouldn't it be better if you fools would let the newbys learn we're nothing but a bunch of ignorant bastards on this forum ... on their own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom