New filter what liners do you use

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Hey I just got a new stainless filter and wanted to know what net liners do you run to make cleanup quick and easy

if possible can you attach a link

thanks guys

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
from my experience in those inline filters (3 different kinds), I suggest cutting the bottom out of a bucket and replacing it with chicken wire to catch the gunk when you spray the filter down.

The paint filter catches too much and will get clogged in the middle of a job, causing loss in suction.

Do you want your waste tank to be spotless or do you want your carpet to dry faster?

Mikey P

Administrator
from my experience in those inline filters (3 different kinds), I suggest cutting the bottom out of a bucket and replacing it with chicken wire to catch the gunk when you spray the filter down.

The paint filter catches too much and will get clogged in the middle of a job, causing loss in suction.

Do you want your waste tank to be spotless or do you want your carpet to dry faster?

Or move to Nevada, have a tank you could make moon shine in on the weekend and get 3 hour dry times regardless

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Or start vacuuming
Vacuum or not, you’ll have more suction during the entire job, not just half of it. Use just a basket all day and tell us your wiseness, ol hogjowl. Who gave you that name anyway?

D407CFAB-D9F4-4693-BCC3-16BE09277E46.jpeg 97AE5DDC-C4EF-478F-BC0C-FC6E954934DA.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Why isn't his name HogHam? That would certainly make more sense considering his assness on here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom