Mytee Has A Big Mouth!

Name
John LaBarbera
Here's our latest pictures of our new bottle with the "big mouth." What do you guys think?
THESE ARE SEE-THROUGH BLUE JUGS - YOU CAN SEE THE LEVEL OF LIQUID

John

PICT0795.jpg

PICT0797.jpg

PICT0800.jpg

PICT0801.jpg

PICT0803.jpg

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
john,

not to put mytee down or anything, but what makes that sprayer better than others like the hydroforce? and yes i obviously see that it doesnt need to be taken apart to fill or empty. any other goodies i dont see?

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Scott,

You're right. A sprayer is a sprayer. The big difference in these replacement bottles is that they are translucent so you can see the chemical level, are life time warrantied against the housing leaking. The tether keeps the cap from falling when you're refilling. Both the 5 and 7 qt. fit the hydroforce wall holder. We are also roto-molding the holder. It will sell for only $20.00.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Well I'm interested. I've got the holder for the 5 quart mounted on my door but I quickly learned I prefer the 7 quart so it has to ride on the floor.

How much and when will they be ready?

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Here is what I see but I am only looking at the picture without the real product to compare.
You say translucent. I have translucent gas and kero jugs but without real good lighting it is still hard to see through them. The blue looks real nice but I would rather have transparent.

The seven quart style like the five quart style only taller is going to be easier to tip over and I see techs unknowingly tipping it over with a loose cap and spilling 7 quarts of prespray on a carpet.

Forget the tethered cap. It's only going to get in the way and make you spill product unless you use a funnel.

Looks like you cannot fill the jugs from the rear port to max. capacity without tipping the jug forward. And if the cap is not secure, more leakage.

But next time I make an order I will try them.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Curtis:
I realize you have no way of understanding this, but in-line sprayers don't perform well once you get above a certain temperature. I believe it is somewhere around 230 or 240 degrees.

You stupid redneck.

TimP

How much for the whole set....including the sprayer and non adjustable injector valve???

Also are there any plans for a 5 gallon solution bucket. One of mine sprung a leak so I will be in the market for a new one that wont spring a leak.....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
admiralclean said:
Curtis:
I realize you have no way of understanding this, but in-line sprayers don't perform well once you get above a certain temperature. I believe it is somewhere around 230 or 240 degrees.

they quit working well before that
180 to 200 degrees MAX and they're done

admiralclean said:
You stupider redneck.

..L.T.A.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi TimP,

The whole Sprayer 5 qt. is $149.00 a few dollars more for the 7 qt. We're working on a roto-molded stacking chemical shelf. A 5 gal. roto-molded chemical jug is a great idea. Maybe will have one at Mikeyfest '09.

John

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Lyman said:
get rid of the tether, it will get in the way when filling

Negative IMO, it keeps the lid from rolling under the van or down the driveway. The best things are in the details, nice job John.

TimP

John LaBarbera said:
Hi TimP,

A 5 gal. roto-molded chemical jug is a great idea. Maybe will have one at Mikeyfest '09.

John

Just let me know when you need my information to get me my royalty checks. :mrgreen:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
hey mikey that stuff ain't free you keep ordering..sheesh

and John i'll be ordering some now the fill neck is bigger still want to see a wide body

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
wide body??

are ya'll talking about that Boss thingie??

it's too big for average res job.
Might be fine for large com and those that work in Highrollerville, but the average schmoe doesn't need or want a sprayer the size of a small porty.
and if a fellow utilizes the capacity, the cotton picker becomes 60+ pound piece of gear to carry upstairs.
If he doesn't utilize the capacity, he's wasting space in the van or bringing in more balk than necessary to Mrs Phiff's home

HF missed the boat when they designed the Omni.
They made the thing too darn big and balky for a 2.5gal sprayer.

John, make a sprayer similar to the old HF 3gal model that's been discontinued.
Make it with the same pump, it, and Multi-sprayer uses.
I saw a pic of your spotting machine, a few mods and changes to the over all layout, and it could become fine 3gal sprayer.
Make it a corded model to keep price down and a lot of BDCCs will buy them

..L.T.A.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
IMO the only redeeming new features of these are the metal coupler that attaches the unit to the jug, and the cap tether, otherwise I still like sals jug better

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Meat,

The "fat boy" is a wide body spray injector bottle. You've got a good idea on the electric sprayer in a body similiar to a spotter, but I'm broke right now. "No mon, no fun."
Is the a ribeye in the picture?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
geez Mikey you always miss my sarcastic humor :p

John i'll order some jugs tomorrow help ya out with that broke thin. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom