My Site

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Lumpy, if your about to come out of the closet I have to tell you right now Im not interested.

BlinkClean

Darren Lumpkin said:
quick question. Is homosexuality your lifestyle or Xtreme fun?

DL

That's one of two things I don't know. I also don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

BlinkClean

Darren Lumpkin said:
What is the address of the McDonalds you will be working at later this year?

DL

I don't know yet...maybe you should go to my local mcdonalds and investigate...they might see you a better fit for a position flipping burgers while I'm cleaning the managers carpet. I'm still amazed that out of 10000 sperm, you were the quickest.

Blink,

Are you sure the Manager is a female? Or is he going to do the fold under for the mangina for you to "clean" watch out I heard the flip up is a real prick.

I borrowed JBs BS filter and you are coming in at a whopping 92%. The highest I have seen, even beat Surdi.

DL

BlinkClean

Darren Lumpkin said:
Blink,

Are you sure the Manager is a female? Or is he going to do the fold under for the mangina for you to "clean" watch out I heard the flip up is a real prick.

I borrowed JBs BS filter and you are coming in at a whopping 92%. The highest I have seen, even beat Surdi.

DL

Idiot...well you probably said that without thinking...the way you do most things.

Hey Blinkman,
You sure do brag about your business alot. Brings me back to an old saying

Empty barrels make the most noise

You probably need a brinks truck to pick up your deposits right. I got 180 jobs from my website this morning alone.

DL

BlinkClean

Darren Lumpkin said:
Blinky I called your number please have it in PLAIN english next time. Awesome.

Sorry man...but I have to appeal to the mexican population here...anyway...I was beginning to wonder who had called and didn't answer. I was almost creeped out by the breathing...sounded like a horror movie (you were on speaker). I didn't even bother calling back, since I saw it was a 781 area code...

BlinkClean

Darren Lumpkin said:
wrong again my little friend (760) here. Nice guess though aye compadre
Really? Then who keeps calling me from
J and G crowley?

Called I'd says # is EDIT: got a message, greg didn't want his # on here....
And stop calling me please....lm already very short on minutes as it is...toll free mins don't come cheap you know?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I called you looking for info on your website to see if it is a rotovac site and I left a message since your wrote this
dude...ummm that's a template provided by rotovac....
WTF is yours then I was going to ask but your too much opf a pussy to answer your phone

BlinkClean

Matt Murdock said:
I called you looking for info on your website to see if it is a rotovac site and I left a message since your wrote this
WTF is yours then I was going to ask but your too much opf a pussy to answer your phone
I used a modified CSS template not related to rotovac, rotovac also uses a similar template to my understanding, but it's stock I believe...my site is not affiliated to rotovac anyway. I just market the hell out of it.

BlinkClean

Matt Murdock said:

I'm not paying 30cents a minute to speak to someone who won't give me business man...ya couldve used the contact form you know...besides stop dialing ext0 anyway, it doesn't forward to my cell, so I almost never pick it up...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am a man to man talker and never worry about my businesses money as long as we are making it

I understood half the other post. I don't know css it is all blah blah blah. That is why I had someone do it all for me. Yours still looks like a rotovac template to me. I'll ask chris at rotovac to take a peak

BTW didn't call the toll free number

Back
Top Bottom