My Site

Col F

Name
Col Foster
Looks good but I'd remove all references to the Rotovac on your "why use us" page. It sounds like your giving most of the credit for a good job to the machinery you use.
Same for the "FAQ" page. Carpet cleaners are interested in machinery, customers, I doubt it.

Col F

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not bad.

I just looked at the first page for about 30 seconds.
Where is the phone number?
Where is the "Call Now" or something like that?

I can tell right away you clean carpets and you cater to pet owners...that's good.

BlinkClean

Brian Robison said:
Not bad.

I can tell right away you clean carpets and you cater to pet owners...that's good.

Right on the bottom of every single page on the website it says Call us today at (877) 987-7797. Check it again. I suppose I could make it more visible.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
BlinkClean said:
Brian Robison said:
Not bad.

Right on the bottom of every single page on the website it says Call us today at (877) 987-7797. Check it again. I suppose I could make it more visible.

Put it at the top...everyone will see that first part of the page...not all will see the bottom.

BlinkClean

Brian Robison said:
BlinkClean said:
Brian Robison":2ewlji7n]Not bad. I just looked at the first page for about 30 seconds. Where is the phone number? Where is the "Call Now" or something like that? I can tell right away you clean carpets and you cater to pet owners...that's good.[/quote] Right on the bottom of every single page on the website it says Call us today at (877) 987-7797. Check it again. I suppose I could make it more visible.[/quote] Put it at the top...everyone will see that first part of the page...not all will see the bottom.[/quote:2ewlji7n] How about now? [url="http://blinkclean.com/ said:
http://blinkclean.com/[/url]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's good but I would switch it with "the most thorough..."

That's what catches my eye....the color and position.

F

FB7777

I just called the # on your website

you may want to identify your company in the automated greeting message to at least give the illusion that its not a paid call center

BlinkClean

fred boyle said:
I just called the # on your website

you may want to identify your company in the automated greeting message to at least give the illusion that its not a paid call center

Yes, I'll do that.

Please do not call that number unless you have business....minutes cost :)

Besides, that number rings at a phone were people are sleeping at this time...

if you MUST contact me, you can use the form on the website...

You Called from 781-603-8695? That's the last call I got there anyway....

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Shouldn't your guarantee have an "or else?"

"We guarantee that your carpets, when cleaned with the Rotovac, will be cleaner than any other carpet cleaning method" or what?

What happens if they're not happy with the technicians opinion of "cleaner than any other method?" Is it free? Will he clean it again? If spots return will he also return? What happens if there's a problem or something gets damaged?

A guarantee removes risk.

And, this is a people business. People do business with you, not your Rotovac. Besides, it's you who ensures their absolute delight. What happens if your Rotovac breaks a third of the way through the job or it's one of those jobs where the RV isn't the best tool for the job? I'd build trust in you. Your RV should be a just another fine tool in your box of professional tools.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Your logo is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ everything BRian said.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
"Tile & Grout – Get rid off that grease, grime and dirt that seems to be baked into your tile & grout. "

Should be "of".

That's as far as I got.

Gotta go and meet another lady. :wink:

Ooroo,

:roll:

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I'm not sure I understand the 6 month warranty. You'll come back anytime for $5/area plus a $25 trip charge to clean the clean carpet but any new spots are additional?

BlinkClean

Wayne Miller said:
I'm not sure I understand the 6 month warranty. You'll come back anytime for $5/area plus a $25 trip charge to clean the clean carpet but any new spots are additional?

Yes, $25 trip charge and $5 per room, so lets say that last time I cleaned 5 rooms with you and you want in six months a touch up clean. You'll end up paying $50 instead of paying $200+....wow, and you STILL want me to clean spots for the same price? The warranty applies to any carpet job over $75 during the first clean, it's not like they're even paying extra for it per room....if you insist, I can take out the spots bit...

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Okay, you're talking about cleaning an additional area at an additional charge, in this case a 6th room. It sounded like if if you cleaned 5 areas and came back to clean them again and there were new spots or stains in those areas there was an additional charge for the spots.

between blink, robison and crowley we have close to half a brain.

Grab Wayne Miller, JB and Ken Snow and you may fill the cup.

Hey Ken did you make it in this industry or marry it?

BlinkClean

Wayne Miller said:
Okay, you're talking about cleaning an additional area at an additional charge, in this case a 6th room. It sounded like if if you cleaned 5 areas and came back to clean them again and there were new spots or stains in those areas there was an additional charge for the spots.
ok, I guess I'll fix that to make it a bit more understandable.

BlinkClean

Darren Lumpkin said:

Well, if I went crazy enough to add you to the mix, you'd unfortunately only take up space...you definetely wouldn't add any brainpower

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Darren Lumpkin said:

I see you had a lot to add. :roll:

Are there two Xtreme Carpet Cleaners in a row there. That was a real original choice. Maybe you two can get together for some Xtreme hand jobs. Tman does your site suck as bad as the other Xtreme

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Darren Lumpkin said:
Are there two Xtreme Carpet Cleaners in a row there. That was a real original choice. Maybe you two can get together for some Xtreme hand jobs. Tman does your site suck as bad as the other Xtreme

LOL @ Mr Lumpelstiltskin :lol:

Yeah, I know its anything but original, there are also two other companies in the general area that have a similar name. Ive wanted to change it but the only interesting name I could come up with was "Mexiclean"; Unfortuantly I'm whiter than rice and my spanish is limited to words like "nachos" "taco" etc. I got $100 for anyone who can come up with a an original name I can use. Yes, I'm serious. PM me your suggestions if I use one I'll send you $100 via Paypal or whatever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom