My H.U.G. Program

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bundy said:
next it bills whatever you want it to bill. You didn't say man hours. A guy pimping out cleaners will make more than $30 an hour just for scheduling cleanings and the more jobs the more money. The going rate here is $300-350 a week cash for up to a 10 hr day. I was saying you were full of shit because you denounce cleaning then claim (realizing you advertised it) that you get 600-1200. That is why you are full of shit. Again for my own curiosity are your kids involved in your company? Mine are

I was talking about man hours and said "typically bills" as the going rate per man hour.

House cleaning here goes to the lowest dollar. But, for me if I tie it into carpet cleaning and only do for sale houses clients will pay a premium.(Many up to $1200)

I know how to clean to help the house sell. Stuff that is not typically done like using furniture polish on counters, tubs,shower doors, ceramic and all the stainless fixtures. I also leave a pleasant scent.I also will clear a whole house's left over contents into dump boxes. I work with Realtors and just do them in any open time from carpet cleaning since I have the key.

I have one daughter that is in high school.

She has ideaistic dreams of saving the world!!

Carpet cleaning is wayyyyyyyyy down on that list.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Can we talk about me again now please?? :mrgreen:

I spoke with a lady today very interested in starting the program. Nice 2 story house.
I'm really not closing the deals right now and I'm not trying to either.

Usually I jump into things but I AM trying to get a grip of the idea before I commit. But like said, I can cancel it pretty easily if needed.
Really if they were interested enough to make me close the deal, I would do it and just start it up.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Brian R said:
Can we talk about me again now please?? :mrgreen:

I spoke with a lady today very interested in starting the program. Nice 2 story house.

Usually I jump into things but I AM trying to get a grip of the idea before I commit. But like said, I can cancel it pretty easily if needed.
Really if they were interested enough to make me close the deal, I would do it and just start it up.

You are being deluded again with your illusions of grandeur =:)

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Ken Snow said:
[quote="Brian R":2526btgn]Can we talk about me again now please?? :mrgreen:

You are being deluded again with your illusions of grandeur =:)[/quote:2526btgn]

LMAO!

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Brian R said:
Hey, Lisa was listening....what more do I want?

I always read Ken's posts. You can give him the credit. I don't even know what the topic really is, a maintenance program?

Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The fact that Ken even responds to my posts makes me feel all warm inside. Kens a great guy.

I thought we were going to play nice Lis?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Careful Brian or people are gonna start talkin about us~ I already have enough problems cause I like to wear swishy pants.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Brian R said:
The fact that Ken even responds to my posts makes me feel all warm inside. Kens a great guy.

This is all Ken's fault. You can't trust swishy pants.

I'm surprised to see you feel all warm inside when he responds. Perhaps that's gas. Or an allergy.

See...that's nice...playing nice...

I'll go back to my "room" now.

Lisa :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
LisaWagnerCRS said:
Brian R said:

This is all Ken's fault. You can't trust swishy pants.

I'm surprised to see you feel all warm inside when he responds. Perhaps that's gas. Or an allergy.

See...that's nice...playing nice...

I'll go back to my "room" now.

Lisa :)

Ken is definitely a gas...that's for sure. !gotcha!

I would rather you hang out here and post some marketing material etc.
I won't banish you unless you keep giving my buddy Ken a hard time about his fashion choices. :lol:

I like to surround myself with people smarter than me...not hard to do I know...but I still shoot for the sky. :shock: :mrgreen:

rick imby

Name
Rick
Brian,

You are telling me what you want to sell the customer. "You" want to vacuum every two weeks, and you want to spot clean every three months. Have you thought about what the customer wants? An "You" want the opportunity to upsell every time you are there. You are telling me you can get any work done and try to upsell a customer in one hour? Especially if she is not there?

Instead of vacumming why not charge the same thing for just doing the carpets quarterly? Four trips a year to the house for $468 or whatever your number was. Twenty six trips to a house for $468 is not what I want to do.

Lets see you can do 7 jobs a day, 5 days a week, times two. Seventy customers will completely fill your schedule 52 weeks a year.

Seventy jobs time $468 equals $32,760 a year in income. You have to pay gas, phone, equipment exp, insurance, so you are probably more like $20,000 a year.

Where will you get the time to do the upsell jobs?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Rick I think he will make hhis money by selling 5000 of them and only making 5$ every two weeks off each of them with his subs getting the rest. If he can pull it off he can make some money for sure, but it seem like it will be a total nightmare.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rick imby said:
Brian,

You are telling me what you want to sell the customer. "You" want to vacuum every two weeks, and you want to spot clean every three months. Have you thought about what the customer wants? An "You" want the opportunity to upsell every time you are there. You are telling me you can get any work done and try to upsell a customer in one hour? Especially if she is not there?

Instead of vacumming why not charge the same thing for just doing the carpets quarterly? Four trips a year to the house for $468 or whatever your number was. Twenty six trips to a house for $468 is not what I want to do.

Lets see you can do 7 jobs a day, 5 days a week, times two. Seventy customers will completely fill your schedule 52 weeks a year.

Seventy jobs time $468 equals $32,760 a year in income. You have to pay gas, phone, equipment exp, insurance, so you are probably more like $20,000 a year.

Where will you get the time to do the upsell jobs?

Good points.
I have been thinking more and more about this and I think you are right. Same price for doing the carpets quarterly.
Much closer to Steve Toburen's program....except for the "one price fits all" it's pretty much the same I think.
Sorry Steve if I'm screwing it up.

2 story house would be $708.00 per year
THat's $177.00 per job

I'll give it some thought...
Maybe vacuum once a month?

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Brian R said:
The idea is to stay in the customers face
That's the first problem.

Brian R said:
Ok, so I changed it to vacuuming once a month.
shiteatinggrin

Once a month?
Every home should be vacuumed AT LEAST once a week. Would anyone vacuum the other 3 weeks, or should they just wait for you?

ACE said:
Possibly your dumbest / gayest idea yet.

+1

I think H.U.M.P has a better ring to it.

Congrats Brian on getting your cape back.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just can't win sometimes....

I get it...Home Upkeep Maintenance Program.

Genius. !gotcha!

I do a "professional" vacuuming every month...they can vacuum whenever they like....but you already knew that. :roll:
I even put the once a week thing on my website....way ahead of you Gooms. Keep up will ya?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Can you make your vacuuming unique?

I think that vacuuming with a spinning turbo head on a truckmount or a professional backpack would make it substantially different from what they have already at home.

Add some razzle dazzle!!

As a note:Could be PMS

Periodic Maintance Service.

If Harper wants to do this.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Dave Yoakum said:
Can you make your vacuuming unique?

naked-dwarf-vacuum-park.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
See? I can just hire little people to run around the house and vacuum. It will be like Snow White meets Cinderella.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom