Logos

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Loony , Shit can the company you are using and instead find a graphic artist that also understands business and marketing. Its more that art. . In also should involve visability, Psychology, marketing princibles and uniformity that works with several different media formats.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Hoody's first one was the best so far, IMO.
The other ones are flat out bad...

Also think about what color schemes you are going to use throughout your whole business. Uniforms, website, print etc.
I would decide that first then you can give the designer more direction.

We drive these creative types nutty because we don't narrow it down enough for them.

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I never thought I would say this about Dave. What he said.

Loony , Shit can the company you are using and instead find a graphic artist that also understands business and marketing. Its more that art. . In also should involve visability, Psychology, marketing princibles and uniformity that works with several different media formats.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Who is the primary decision maker when it comes to purchasing your services? Most likely the woman of the house. The logo and colors should be appealing to women. And women respond to different colors and designs then men. Id consider hiring a female graphic designer and also running your perspective designs past multiple ladies.

Big bad bill yeadon would be a great person to shine in on this topic. What do you say billy?

Becker

Name
Becker
Are you calling Bill a girl?

I've taken a few classes with him, saw him in Vegas a few times, and here and there.

He might have style, but he is no girl.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I cleaned up the previous one I shared with a better blue color scheme... just trying to give ideas. But it's amazing what the slightest tweak can do to make a logo look entirely different.

paramount2_zps88bcf4e6.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I didn't see that until you mentioned it. Yes it does resemble a hat some.

Can you add another peak or two in there to make it more mountainous Hoody?

Becker

Name
Becker
I like it also. Any of his would be great.

Take off the lettering and it looks like a boy scout merit badge

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I like that =)

I made it into a high resolution photo and you're welcome to it for FREE. And I can send/email it in different sizes if you'd like too. If you really do want it, let me know. If not, no worries - I hope it helped give you some ideas to get the brand that you want.

Back
Top Bottom