juniors carpet cleaning website jefferson city missouri

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
the new juniors proclean website for carpet cleaning in jefferson city missouri is www.procleanmidmo.com I need to iron out the details this is my first website so dont be to hard on me guys! Not the best website by a long shot but have seen alot worse I think it will do me ok

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
For your first shot at a webpage I'd say you done good. I'd add some pics, though. If you're gonna have an about page why not have a pic of you? Don't you think Mrs. Piff would like to see who she's calling? And, if she had a choice between a block of text and a block of text accompanied by a smiling face don't you think she'd take the smiles?

This business is as much about relationships as it is about cleaning. I'd look for ways to make your website convey a sense of approachability. Pics of people, pets, big smiles, warm fuzzies all help to do that.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Good Quality but I think you could add some personalism

I am not a fan of an enter page...you are making them work too hard...your first page really needs to sell your company and you.

Your before and after pics need to be on your services page.
You should have a pic of yourself on the about us page...like Wayne said.

Not really happy about some of the colors but hey, they might work for the custy.

I would make the brand names and certs smaller and put more pics of friendly stuff....Something to catch their eye on the first page.

Do you work with portables? If not take that first pic with the guy cleaning with a porty out.
If you do....still take that pic out because I think it will turn people off.

Some don't care but the ones that do might be scared away...you should have a different pic on that page anyway.

Still.... a really good website compared to some I have seen...Good job

SEO stuff is another story.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom