Joe Monster your email program sucks.

Mikey P

Administrator
Your photo editor is a royal pita, your test emails don't send and there is no consistency in what size photos can be uploaded.

Hire Roland to fix it for you.

Just an fyi.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I'm having a hard time telling how you how really feel, Mike :biggrin:

Actually your post reminded me that I wanted to add a family photo to my follow up emails. Just tried it and it seems to have worked perfectly.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
It's a third party component. We have been looking for a better one. Feels free to let me know if you have one in mind. It's covers all of the requirements we need, including data merge templating and customization. Also it handles carriage returns properly. I agree it's not fun to dial in if you don't konw html, that's why I let support agents handle it; like yours, for you without charge.

Last edited:
Name
I'm Rick James
It's a third party component. We have been looking for a better one. Feels free to let me know if you have one in mind. It's covers all of the requirements we need, including data merge templating and customization. Also it handles carriage returns properly. I agree it's not fun to dial in if you don't konw html, that's why I let support agents handle it; like yours, for you without charge.

Have you considered using Mail chimp for email campaigns.. use a widget or something in the dashboard to manage the campaigns. You could drop the 3rd party component and replace is with a proven service like mail chimps, you just have to give the user a useful interface within the CRM program.

Reactions: jkowalski

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Have you considered using Mail chimp for email campaigns.. use a widget or something in the dashboard to manage the campaigns. You could drop the 3rd party component and replace is with a proven service like mail chimps, you just have to give the user a useful interface within the CRM program.

We have of course, and will, for marketing campaigns. We also alow template for normal line of business work flow.

Mikey P

Administrator
OMG!

Joe do I need to shoot a video of myself having a temper tantrum????????????????????

will you please please find another wysiwyg editor////mother F.!:hopeless::hopeless::hopeless:

Reactions: jkowalski

Mikey P

Administrator
how about this

go design an email, use different fonts, add a logo, a link or two, some different colors and send it to yourself

If it looks anything like what you designed on the SM WYSisnotWYG editor I'll buy you a catfish dinner, what ever the hell that is.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Oh my word! Rudeness will not get you anywhere!

The word for today is...............LOVE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom