It's "go time"!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I went home a little pissed at what we could have done to prevent it from being so bad. Mainly had we know what we were doing. Someone was too cavalier when taking the call and we should have sent an estimator to look at the job. Her adding more couldn't be helped as the breakdowns either. However had we walked the job she may have added the extra floor then and we would have sent two or three crews to begin with.

Just another day in paradise! :errf:

Reactions: GCCLee

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I went home a little pissed at what we could have done to prevent it from being so bad. Mainly had we know what we were doing. Someone was too cavalier when taking the call and we should have sent an estimator to look at the job. Her adding more couldn't be helped as the breakdowns either. However had we walked the job she may have added the extra floor then and we would have sent two or three crews to begin with.

Just another day in paradise! :errf:

Sounds like everyday! :dejection::bull:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

You are right, some days are like that, fortunately not everyday. Today has started out mean on its own, busy day already.

A few add on's and we have a jammed day. Can't be as bad as yesterday....can it? :biggrin:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Ohhh YES it can, dont ever say that...
It can always get worse.

The other day i check one of the butlers and the blower was completely locked up.
Never had that happen before, fortunately the guy next door knew what to do.

Still not sure, maybe a rock was caught in there or something?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
It's weird for us. April has been pretty slow, so we had to increase ads. Jan-Mar. when it was usually slow, was better than most months, we spent almost nothing on advertising and booked up every week. Its really weird. Excited for summer now though!

Vegas summers not so fun for the cleaners in 110* heat

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Yeah Rain & Tornados. WATER DAMAGE!!!!!

We have been running 3-4 trucks every day.

We actually had a day last week with 6 trucks. 4 cleaning carpets, 1 picking up rugs and 1 commercial in the evening.

First quarter was up, April is lagging because of last springs water event. We should be on track for carpet cleaning.

Our spring mailing went out last week.

Mark I can't believe the winter/Spring you're having. :eekk82 today and 88 tomorrow.....but that brings its own problems we are in for a weekend of rough weather. Tornado's, heavy rain and hail are all possible Sat & Sun night. :errf:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We got our ass kicked yesterday afternoon a job that was booked as entry and hall at 2:00 pm at a funeral home turned out to be 3500sq/ft. No biggie but then she doubled the sq/ft when we got there by adding a second floor. :eekk: :icon_cool: :)

The first crew panicked and called for help. We sent two more crews and they worked into the early evening finishing up.

Sounds smooth? It wasn't they ran out of prespray, we had to take more out to them. They had trouble with a wand and we ran another out to them. They had a unit lose pressure and had to switched it with another truck. :eekk: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_neutral:

FUBAR job :mad:....but will be nice to bill.

That would be a crazy day....and I would take it! LOL!

Is the unit that lost pressure just scaled up?

Has happened to us in the past.....try cycling descaler first is my initial reaction like happened to Dave Gill the one time.

Got to love when it gets busy! :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think it had freeze damage some where. Hopefully just a hose but not sure. They said the gauge was stuck at 500 psi, gauges usually go first followed by preheaters. I just dropped it to the distributor and ran, he was busy, I was busy.

I did find why the jets were clogged, the in line screen was caked with debris. The were cleaning jets when the real problem was the screen. Bought a glide so they would have a backup wand here to take out. They had one they wouldn't use without a glide.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
This crap haunted me today! Found it on a job n confiscated it.

uvu2u8at.jpg

Stuff that shoulda come out wouldn't
Budge a bit!

Bawbs chinese neighbor voodo hex or sum sheet : )

Person making it needs punched in the Face!

Can anyone translate it?
Chris

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I ran outta water on #2 today : (

1 step left and no water on at house.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

None of the Stains would lift. Looked like Butt Spatter to be honest. You asked!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hey Mark Saiger!

You do Realize that since the Earth has tilted 23 degree's on it's Axis

You are now Living On the Edge of The New Polar Cap : )

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
None of the Stains would lift. Looked like Butt Spatter to be honest. You asked!

If I am imagining the correct looking stain in my mind,

I would have treated it with Stainzone or some type of similar peroxide solution and just left it to do it's work for the next day or so....

Pics next time....LOL!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

No Way!
Embarrassing really. Paid the same though : )

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Used to Live in Lake Tahoe and winters were brutal to. Sunny Vegas now, I can't remember when it snowed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom