Internal Jet Wands

Name
Austin Willoughby
So the pmf internal jet upholstery tool seems to be an awesome tool all around which I use on upholstery. I'm sure they make internal jet wands and am curious what advantages and disadvantages those might have? I have a pretty good idea but curios of yalls thoughts?

Mikey P

Administrator
So the pmf internal jet upholstery tool seems to be an awesome tool all around which I use on upholstery. I'm sure they make internal jet wands and am curious what advantages and disadvantages those might have? I have a pretty good idea but curios of yalls thoughts?
If you mean a carpet wand with the jet inside the vacuum chamber, I'm not aware of such a thing

Reactions: Austin Willoughby
Name
Austin Willoughby
If you mean a carpet wand with the jet inside the vacuum chamber, I'm not aware of such a thing
Yea I wondered if there was one. I could see them having some pretty potential benefits especially for yall rich cleaners cleaning up at those millionaire mansions lol. No over spray on other surfaces. No over wetting from sitting in 1 spot to long. No inconsistent dry times in random areas for the most part. No issues with cleaning pattern. So on so forth. Now obviously this sounds similar to a drag wand or rotary tool but qoukd be slightly different

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I have an enclosed PMF stair tool. One user advantage is the controled overspray. The technical advantage is that it retains heat better than open.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I used a pmf buttercup wand (lame name) for several years.

I loved it until I switched to the mach wands

I should’ve skipped the mach and just spent the $$$$ to get the prochem titanium

But back to your reason for this thread. I really enjoyed the internal spray

It wasn’t inside the vacuum chamber. But it did prevent overspray

Name
Austin Willoughby
I have an enclosed PMF stair tool. One user advantage is the controled overspray. The technical advantage is that it retains heat better than open.
Yep I was thinking a stair tool would be pretty much a smaller version of what I'm talking about. How well does it clean compared to a open jet tool?

Name
Austin Willoughby
I used a pmf buttercup wand (lame name) for several years.

I loved it until I switched to the mach wands

I should’ve skipped the mach and just spent the $$$$ to get the prochem titanium

But back to your reason for this thread. I really enjoyed the internal spray

It wasn’t inside the vacuum chamber. But it did prevent overspray
Interesting. Good to know

Name
Austin Willoughby
There's no need for an internal jet wand. Especially with how hot your truck mount gets.
Yea I get that I was just cleaning the rugs on top of wood floors at my house and it just crossed my mind on how nice it would be not to have to worry about overspray. Now ik some of these guys will say that's why you clean them in a rug shop 🙄

Name
Nate W.
@The Great Oz was a fan of the Hyrdamaster RDM for on-location cleaning of lighter soiled rugs.. It was basically a HydraMaster Dri-Master upholstery tool but in a rotary form.. Think of 5 hand tools on 1 spinning disk.. It cleaned and dried pretty quick for a party later in the day..

Discontinued.. If you find one it's a pretty good tool but the casting of the body is what breaks.. So be gentle on it..

Name
Austin Willoughby
@The Great Oz was a fan of the Hyrdamaster RDM for on-location cleaning of lighter soiled rugs.. It was basically a HydraMaster Dri-Master upholstery tool but in a rotary form.. Think of 5 hand tools on 1 spinning disk.. It cleaned and dried pretty quick for a party later in the day..

Discontinued.. If you find one it's a pretty good tool but the casting of the body is what breaks.. So be gentle on it..
Pretty cool. Just seems like a internal jet wand would be absolutely ideal for the ones on her that clean high end carpets that aren't even dirty and just need a quick rinse. Seems more practical. Maybe I'm overthinking it lol.

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20231003-175826.png

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The only actual “improvement” ever made to wands was the glide. Everything else was just window dressing.
I don’t know pig guy. Doing away with the bulky triangle head down to a low profile rectangle head and the feather trigger with the jets at an angle instead of straight down is nice too

Name
Austin Willoughby
I don’t know pig guy. Doing away with the bulky triangle head down to a low profile rectangle head and the feather trigger with the jets at an angle instead of straight down is nice too
Yep has it's advantages and disadvantages for sure. Would definitely be alot more low profile and easier around furniture to maneuver theoretically

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom