I would like to go to SFS

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm going to Chicago in September, actually going a few days early to catch a Bears game!
Urlacher.jpg

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Thanks for the web-site plug, John BUT ...

If you go there the site right now just has a sign up for an eventual e-mail newsletter. My son Matt put something up a few months ago but neither of us was happy with it so we took it down.

And John, I would come down in a heartbeat if you could just get your fellow countrymen on board! Sioux has always wanted to see New Zealand/ Australia.

Re: Strategies for Success I think the best orientation on just what the heck it is would be a DVD I produced a couple of years ago and just recently updated. It is available free for the asking by sending me your name and mailing address at stoburen@homefrontsuccess.com and putting the word "DVD" in the subject line. It is a pretty good video if I do say so myself. (As far as I know there is nothing else like Strategies for Success in the industry today.)

Steve

PS We only have two more SFS's scheduled for this year. We'll be at Jon-Don headquarters September 17-21 with Richard and then in Langhorne (Philadelphia) October 8-12 with Paula and Mikey. Obviously either seminar should be a lot of fun. (We sell out almost every SFS early so if you want to come I'd give either Parthavi or Tina a call at Jon-Don soon.)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm trying to prepare my brain for the information overload by dumping unused files now. Of course after getting rid of the all the unused file, there won't be anything of value left!

Now I know what Luddy feels like! :lol:

Looking forward to SFS and I'll do my best to behave! :wink:

danpauselius

Philly SFS in October:

Me
Mikey and Paula
Rob Lyon
John Burris (I've been told)
Craig Lindquist
Joe Corcoran

Come on Adam, don't you want to hang out with the cool crowd, LOL.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Attended SFS in Chicago at end of January.
From Chuck Violand on Monday making you aware of the proper way to look at finances, Bill Yeedon on Tuesday getting us all thinking and involved in advertising/marketing to Steve Toburen awakening our senses to being a sharper, more efficient and more profitable business.
You'll be treated like family by Nick, John, Angela, Parthavi, Tina etc.
Now that the colts finally won a game that meant anything Bill will be more than Gloating:)
I'm a neighbour and fan of the Patriots so hopefully this year the Colts will be put back in their regular place:)

Renovate before you Innovate is one of favorite lines from the week. I've made many changes since the end of January but it'll be about another 9 months to a year to accomplish all that I picked up from SFS. It's a blueprint for success that you'll have to direct when you come home.
I've found the customer survey (wow) to be very rewarding in getting both the customer and my employees and myself looking for excellence at all times.

I think all of you going this fall will have a similar outlook afterwards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom