I need to get more hits on my website

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I just got my website up and rolling . I am haveing trouble getting it to pop up on the search engine. I know nothing about how it works I just know that I paid someone to build and publish a website that isnt coming up on the search engine. is there someone I can pay for more search engine hits? how do I get this popped up

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
There's a few people on this site that do it.

I know Mark Cermark and Rick Imby do it. You can contact both of them.

Ok -

You need to work on your meta tags, this should've been done by the person you payed to do your site. It's fairly simple and looks like that person did not a good job for something that takes minutes. Either way you can do it yourself to fix it, but if you really want to rank in the top 3 on google I would contact either of the 2 guys, they are more seo oriented and can guide you better.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
juniorc82 said:
I just got my website up and rolling . I am haveing trouble getting it to pop up on the search engine. I know nothing about how it works I just know that I paid someone to build and publish a website that isnt coming up on the search engine. is there someone I can pay for more search engine hits? how do I get this popped up

This guy is good.

http://www.brianwebbdesign.com/

He created, optimizes...all that good stuff

aqualux

The core items for SEO (Search Engine Optimization):

Content
Linking Building
Social Media
Time

On Page Factors
Title, H1, H2,H3, bold, keywords
(there are other stuff but those are the most common/important)

Off Page Factors - This is the most important
Getting High Quality Relevant Links
How?
- Directories
- Local Listings
Just search link building

There is much more to this, but those are the basics. Read up on SEO or just hire someone to do it. I do. My guy has gotten me first page rankings for most of my keywords, he even sends me a weekly update on where they stand.

Back
Top Bottom