I am looking at your website and we can...

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
If I get one more flippin phone call from some foreign guy i can't understand trying to get me to spend $120-$300 a month, on top of a 12 month contract to boost our rankings.

I'm going to suggest a one on one meeting so I can stick a 2" vac hose with our Genie on High to their Go Nad Sak!

This is the most aggrevating part so far. Sheesh

Name
Jimmy
The "unfortunate" things for these guys now is since Googles algo updates of Penguin and Panda, their spammy back-links have no effect, and can/are actually detrimental to your rankings.

Just a matter of not having access to the resources required to build a solid back-link portfolio and trying to fly under the radar.

It's sad for both parties involved, on one side you have the business owner who is being barraged by these phone calls on a daily basis, and even worse, a few who succumb to the hopes of being at the top of Google, only to invest a couple of grand before they realize nothing is/will happen in terms of their business' exposure online.

And, then you have hopeful Indian people that are simply trying to get out of the rut they were born into.

Even though it doesn't seem like this needs to be said on this forum, don't go with these guys, you'll pay for it in more ways than one.

- James

Reactions: GCCLee
Back
Top Bottom