HOWARD P thanks giving message on ICS

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't worry Mikey will get an all expense paid trip to there for showing up!

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
ACtually that comment has nothing to do with our industry.... sales hype obviously.

I was on the phone with a guy yesterday that was in our industry and went on to build another company that he sold for $10 MILLION! Only in America!!

Notice his choice of words. WAS in our industry. WENT ON to build ANOTHER company. Really....

So we can't sell OUR CC companies for $10m?

If any of you want to prove him and me wrong, my CC business is also for sale for the very reasonable price of $9.9m+ offers. If fact, I'll even stay on for a measley $1m/yr at 25 hours a week with company vehicle worth no less than $200,000. Or for a mere additional $5m, I'll clear out with a walk in walk out.

Call today before the Greenback drops even further against all other worls currencies. AT the moment, this could cost you a mere $7.5m :lol:

John

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
So John,

With what is happening to the American dollar will I be able to even afford to bring Sioux with me when I come over in April for the CleanExpo?

Island Boy

PS You know Sioux's life long desire to see NZ and Oz is the main reason I am making the trip. (And of course to meet you!)

harryhides

Name
Tony
It'll still be a lot cheaper than a visit to Canada or to Europe - $12.00 a beer, good grief.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom