How was the first day at SFS?

tim

the first 2 days of sfs has been great! Chuck Viola can be fairly overwhelming to an owner/operator but definitely shows you how to look at numbers to determine your pricing and be profitable! Bill's marketing is top notch! Designed our own ads complete with headlines, offers, testimonials, etc... Guest speaker was owner of ecosteam, very inspirational. Throw in stories told by Nick and anticipating 3 days of Island Boy and we have a winner! Makes the snow and freezing temps bearable!

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
This week has been great. Well the weather sucks, no wonder all the old farts go to Az. in the winter. I've been to a lot of schools, seminars, etc., but this by far has been the most educating, enjoyable, rewarding experience of them all. Not only were the people at JON-DON great, the knowledge of fellow carpet cleaners that was shared was invaluable. The class and the material that they gave us is worth so much more than the fee. They could charge a lot more and this would still be a hell of a deal. There were small owner ops, owners with multiple trucks, some were here for the 3rd. time, I think all agreed this program is invaluable if you want to get your business out of a rut and to the next level or just get your company to run more smoothly and at the same time make your customers love you, which should make you more money. Plus it was fun hanging out with fellow beer, I mean rug suckers. And just to hear Tim tallllk and hear Tony laugh, well, it was almost worth it. .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom