How Many Times Do You Hear NO, Until You Believe It?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
How Many Times Do You Hear NO, Until You Believe It?

After giving an estimate, how many times do you contact the prospect?

Commercial- NEVER ! after we give a commercial prospect an estimate i will call back 2-3 times at first and if i still cannot close then again at 6 month, again maybe year. Plus put them on the email newsletter list and depending how big maybe a couple sales letters/postcard. Depends what is said in the conversations.

If all else fails they go back into the new prospect list and we start all over again.

Residential- a little trickier especially dealing with women, dont want to be too aggressive . 2-3x depending again on what is said and put on the email newsletter list. Then 1 more hail mary at 6 months, probably a postcard reminder mixed in.

How many contacts do have until you give up?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
same as you except i don't do mailings. and for resi i call for a few weeks until i get an answer, then i stop.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I thought you were asking about my wife. :icon_redface:
:winky:

Commercially-Nothing set in stone, we rate each contact by their potential, their response to us, inhouse cleaning, competitor cleaning and frequency potential. We just reviewed Erin's list Monday and updated her rankings.

A Every other month
B Quarterly
C Twice a year
D Once a year
F Off the list

Just had a water call this AM from a "D", the call alone moved them up to a "C", possibly a "B'. :icon_cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom