Home Show this past weekend...

We did a small home show this weekend in a town of about 10,000 people. I thought this would be a good way to test the waters and see if we'd want to do more shows like this in the future. I've posted some pics below of our show booth.

All in all, it was a nice experience. We had a drawing for 3 free rooms of cleaning. I collected 34 contacts from that that I plan on following up on with some sort of 'Show Special'

I also landed one small job on the spot and one more that I need to follow up with this week.

The best thing that came out of the show was one of my 'competitors' was there as well. To my relief, she turned out to be a super friendly person and I think we're going to be able to work together on some things in the future. It's nice to be able to form alliances with other local businesses like this.

All in all, I'd say the show was a success. It was nice to go out and get some face to face contact with the community.

Reactions: GreenTechAgain

Jerry

Supportive Member
I have worked with Phillip on some printing/ design items over the past year, he does a GREAT job! Booth looks great! I have been in some home shows also, and they overall work out pretty good....

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
VERY professional looking stuff Phillip. i'm glad you don't live in my 'hood :icon_cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom