Here it comes it's starting

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
No Bob, it is YOUR Genie, The one you built for yourself then fell off your rocker and sold to another guy in Jersey. How the hell you think I got to MB good Gawd, lol

Excellent meeting this morning. Flats and Townhomes. Always empty and the Owner is Really Well Known with more than Managed Properties. RotoVac really shocked em : )
We did a printed binder presentation, Both parties feel the pricing structure is fair.

Hose reels? well they are in. Vac Reel was bent in shipping, so I BENT THE SUM BITCH BACK!!!!! lol, Then when reeling the solution line I absolutely cracked myself on the noggin and seen stars, drooled and stuff. I swore loudly.

Chris

my boy took out both front teef....
he was showing me how fast he could wind up the reel......

those QD are deadly!

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
please tell me that some dumbass DIDN't put a transfer pump from the fresh water tank

Yes, with a an RV water filter! Lasts 500 gallons per filter. :clap: Plus it shoots water about 40 foot.

I can also rinse off wands and heads after a job or fill a porty, hook it up to a pressure washer, hose myself off incase. More to it than just suppying agua to the Genie BawB.

Plus I mean what happens if I spill my sweat tea? 100 gal of water and I can't hose out the floorboards in the parking lot. :p

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Confirmed Account as of Today!

Our first Contract of 184 units. Nice ones too!

We also stumbled into another potential contract of 54 Properties consisting of THOUSANDS of Apt's. throughout the region.
I think my Hair is starting to fall out..........

Chris

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
yea i think yous STOL that unit from Rob.......EVERYTHING on that machine WAS brand new.....even the Pitts heavy duty clutch....
WTF was his deal.............................anyway?

i'd like to see the plumbing you did wit that cockemany hose setup!

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OH yea...tell these yAhoos how simple it is to clean the filter on that unit.....:hopeless:

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
OH yea...tell these yAhoos how simple it is to clean the filter on that unit.....:hopeless:

Yes Bawb,
Rob did my family a generous deed! I need to Holler at his Yankee butt.

Cut a zip tie and slide it out? Takes about 2 min. Its harder to push the pressure release on it than it is to change the dang filter. Every 5 tanks of FW per the filter but we aint drinking it.

View attachment 1036

View attachment 1037

Filters are before the transfer pump. Doesn't bother it at all, flip the switch and away she goes.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Random phone call just turned into Payless Shoe Stores..... WOWZERS
Mall Porty Job, outside isles of store are carpet and the center is wood, about two long hallways worth.
Multi Cleaning Contract.

THEY GAVE ME THE PRICE, I inspected and agreed.

Not even going to ask for a deal on shoes, I wear Sketchers, lol

Chris

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Yes Bawb,
Rob did my family a generous deed! I need to Holler at his Yankee butt.

Cut a zip tie and slide it out? Takes about 2 min. Its harder to push the pressure release on it than it is to change the dang filter. Every 5 tanks of FW per the filter but we aint drinking it.

View attachment 1036

View attachment 1037

Filters are before the transfer pump. Doesn't bother it at all, flip the switch and away she goes.

WTF put that filter on that machine......

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
OH BTW GUYS & GALS

My wife Cat has me going on a midnight run to meet a guy from craigslist with a PERSIAN rug for $40
This should be good........

Chris

steve_64

It is the name of a deisil motor. As in i have a cummings motor in my truck.The cummings motor is reconized by many to be 2nd to the caterpiller motor as far as quality goes.

the superchargers on those two make great blowers. mount them right on the waste tank and you could suck the carpeting right out of a home.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Dealing with the local Mall now, whatapainindaazz. Insurance this, Security Contract that......Gotta spend it to make it.... Crap O lala

rhyde

Name
rhyde
It is the name of a deisil motor. As in i have a cummings motor in my truck.The cummings motor is reconized by many to be 2nd to the caterpiller motor as far as quality goes.

Really, Never heard of a "cummings" diesel engine what trucks use them ? :confused:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Dodge

Not the New Ram Brand truck but a Dodge Ram, USA Stamped one at that.

It has lots of horsies under the hood, lol

Chris

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Just got off the phone with a Oriental Rug Dealer in our area, They would love to talk with the Wife and I.

can i b a lil skeered?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom