Here it comes it's starting

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Here it comes,

On the way to Knoxvegas this morning to pick up a roll of carpet for another job, thinking about the Ford F150 thread listning to my Cummings growl and whistle at the wind, lol u and ur donkey sized azz truck.
I got a call for a Meeting in the morning at a Nice Apt. Community in town.
This will be our first contract type work, We have done other random work but have gotton in on some Medical offices and other gigs. Only started really marketing last month.
We are super excited and feel things are really starting to fall into place now.

Let the SteamGenie Fly !!!

Anyone tried to attach a Hilte or whatever them lawn mower ride on foot things are to a RotoVac ?

Chris

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
WTF? :eekk:

Chris ya might try posting before drinking. I know it seems trivial but for those of us that are not drinking, it might help us make some sense out of your thread.:p

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Thanks for the iterp Fred.

Sulkey...... YEAH !!! FYI Jose and I broke up a few years ago, sent my lil ass home limping to many times.
Sweet Tea Preferred here.

You want short hand next time?????? Focus

Chris

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Big Day ! Little sleep too excited.

Meeting this morning then pick up and installation of Hose reels after that
Woo Hoo

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
WTF? :eekk:

Chris ya might try posting before drinking. I know it seems trivial but for those of us that are not drinking, it might help us make some sense out of your thread.:p

Fred need to see if there is anyway he can hook a breathalyzer up to the board.....................

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's a PTO like a Butler so simple even a Foamer can do it with ease.
:razz:

You just make sure the van is in park, put the brake on and flip a switch. It's that easy, you're HWE cleaning with few mechanical issues ever.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
It's a PTO like a Butler so simple even a Foamer can do it with ease.
:razz:

You just make sure the van is in park, put the brake on and flip a switch. It's that easy, you're HWE cleaning with few mechanical issues ever.

I do not understand why the pto units are less common than the slide ins.When i worked in the oilfeild all vacuum trucks, hydrolics and pumps were pto driven. Is it initial cost for install? less heat? Hrs put on truck motor is a concern? or just personal preferance. By using the truck motor you must be producing a lot less noise and air pollution? PTO units must weight less and take up less room ? Never seen a pto t/m running of a transfer case from the transmision? It would also seem that the torque power from the truck motor would produce more torque to the blower for the big sucks?

I talked to a tm supplier and he told me that pto and auxillery heat source was old technology.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's price Mardie, new you are adding 20K to a 30K or more vehicle, add in accessories and a side in starts to look a lot better. ;)

We operate both and there is a lot to be said for ease of use if you're not mechanical. If yu are handy with tools then a sidein will save you money on fuel and can be put in a used vehicle and easily switched over when you upgrade the van. Something that can get quite expensive if it can be done at all with PTO's and Clutch Drives. Some manufacturers have proprietary parts.

Reactions: Mardie

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It's price Mardie, new you are adding 20K to a 30K or more vehicle, add in accessories and a side in starts to look a lot better. ;)

We operate both and there is a lot to be said for ease of use if you're not mechanical. If yu are handy with tools then a sidein will save you money on fuel and can be put in a used vehicle and easily switched over when you upgrade the van. Something that can get quite expensive if it can be done at all with PTO's and Clutch Drives. Some manufacturers have proprietary parts.

What "Little Richard" forgot to mention is that a slide in is sorta like a declaration of mechanical virtue. A chest thumping of sorts.
It says that you know how to fix engines and as the night is dark, you damn well will.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wouldn't agree with that statement, what did Mike call you? Wiery,foreigner? LOL

When the units are new you rarely have issues with them (first 2-3 years) as they age yes it's nice to know how to wrench or have someone that can for you. Friend relative or distributor?

I was just talking with Ace (Mike Hughes) about how I get frustrated get when working on machines. I'm good until I bust my knuckles or can't get a bolt lose. I just send it to my distributor now, saves on the frustration.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Make it $10.00 and pay it to Fred to change my user name and I'll consider it:very_drunk:.

Are you trying to get me in trouble?

If there is one thing I've learned so far is not to get on either Fred or Phred's bad side.

P.S. and or dispute anything regarding any form of foaming from Mardie

Reactions: Desk Jockey

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
is that one of my Genies..........

No Bob, it is YOUR Genie, The one you built for yourself then fell off your rocker and sold to another guy in Jersey. How the hell you think I got to MB good Gawd, lol

Excellent meeting this morning. Flats and Townhomes. Always empty and the Owner is Really Well Known with more than Managed Properties. RotoVac really shocked em : )
We did a printed binder presentation, Both parties feel the pricing structure is fair.

Hose reels? well they are in. Vac Reel was bent in shipping, so I BENT THE SUM BITCH BACK!!!!! lol, Then when reeling the solution line I absolutely cracked myself on the noggin and seen stars, drooled and stuff. I swore loudly.

Chris

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
When I first started I used to put the hoses between my legs when reeling. A few hits to the twig and giggle berries and I learned to hold a towel to wipe them off and stand to the side.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Got a nice double PumpKnott and a great refresher course on gorillaing the solution line, that's for sure.

With the addidition of 1 new head for the Roto, some graphics for the Van and I am done spending except for Maint. and GAS...........

And BTW who said a PTO wasn't as mechanical? Our whole Truck is the Mount!

Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom