"GREG COLE"....where are YOU...???

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Ken Snow said:
[quote="Doug Cox":j626gyjy]I can say I didn't do anything to Greg. But Greg, Brian is a perfect example of someone who has been beaten up on and sticks around because he's not a pussy. I think people get uncomfortable with splash and dash carpet companies who try to spin it to make people think they aren't like that, but the guys on here are too smart to fall for it.

Totally different thing Doug. Everyone feeds right into Brian's plan when they attack him, where as Greg is a cleaner like us Brian is marketing to cleaners. Nothing wrong with that at all, just pointing out the big defference and how attacking him plays right into his want where as Greg seems to be like the rest of us and wants to be involved to share and learn and perhaps brag a little. Sometimes I think this is just one big brag board, but when someone does it like Greg or me we often get attacked.[/quote:j626gyjy]

Well said Ken.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Sorry Brian, I know you are technically a cleaner as well and also share information freely. Just trying to giv a diff perspective on motivations. Greg and I come to these places to have fun, share a little, learn a little and for me at least brag a little. You I am sure do for these reasons as well as to prospect for your business, which I assume is what all the suppliers that come here are doing.

Ken

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ken has employees, insurance, company owned vehicles, and thus controls and delivers the whole cleaning experience. It's what his customers are sold, and what they get.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
Sorry Brian, I know you are technically a cleaner as well and also share information freely. Just trying to giv a diff perspective on motivations. Greg and I come to these places to have fun, share a little, learn a little and for me at least brag a little. You I am sure do for these reasons as well as to prospect for your business, which I assume is what all the suppliers that come here are doing.

Ken

I'm just f'ing with you. !gotcha!
I'm a crappy cleaner in the eyes of the CC Gods here but a decent one in the real world. 8)
I've just found other ways to do this.
:mrgreen:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
FCC said:
I'm gonna step out on a limb here and say......

far more of your positive reviews are fake than the negatives............

You would fall. I wish i could figure out a way to do fake positive reviews short of driving from one hotspot to another with the ipad! I have offered techs $25 for positive reviews, offerrred customers discounts, even begged etc. Discount based customers just don't give a damn like relationship customers do.

Ryan

HARPER said:
He BID soooo HIGH .. because he was going to take OVER THE WORLD... :!: :!: :!:
He pissed -off his competitors...& they WILL GET EVEN.... :oops:
They lost there #1 positions on google....And I am SURE they found out what he had
BID... :twisted: I doubt that MiKeY'S members...NaIlEd HIM...!!!! I think HIs COMPETION
was teaching him a LESSON.... :idea:

Actually it was this board led by Lee Stockwell telling everyone to go do it. Then he acted like he hadn't done anything wrong. Everyone thought they had taught Greg a "lesson".

Bunch of jealous pricks.

That's the equivalent of walking into Wal-mart with hidden nails in your shoes and tearing up $300 of their VCT because you don't approve of their business practices. Then acting like you did the right thing. Not exactly illegal, but very immoral.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Greg, I couldn't help myself, I just clicked on your website. And I must say, it's really a nice one. So the only reason you don't post here is because people clicked on your website? What's the point of having a website if you don't want people to see it? How does that help anyone who wants to build a website? This is a crazy world.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
FCC said:
Art Kelley said:
Greg, I couldn't help myself, I just clicked on your website. And I must say, it's really a nice one. So the only reason you don't post here is because people clicked on your website? What's the point of having a website if you don't want people to see it? How does that help anyone who wants to build a website? This is a crazy world.

People were clicking on his Tampa pay per click ad..............allegedly....after he posted that his goal was to drive up the ppc cost in the area..... which of course cost him money with no return.....
greg isn't in the helping folks build websites business..............

A sarcastic joke was made because of all the grief Harper was giving me for opening up in HIS town! and Lee Stockwell took it upon himself to suggest that everyone search and click on my site. Apparently others decided it would be funny
It cost me a little over $300. It was mailicious, intentional, and a pretty shitty thing to do. Mikey condoned it citing that I had plenty of money, i deserved it, etc.... so i bailed.

I liked the Wal-mart analogy above. Nevertheless - It is old news and hardly worth talking about at this point.

I am headed down to Tampa tommorrow if anyone (other than Harper- whom obviously has mental issues due to his attempting to contort his face to match his now infamous emoticons shiteatinggrin ) feels like grabbing a beer on the beach- send me a message on Mikeys

on a side note: I have decided to take a different approach to meeting with the advertisers on this trip. i am making them walk their happy asses across the hot sand to beg for $ :lol: Nothing like watching a blonde bombshell attempt to walk in heels across the sand. lol

Name
Lee Stockwell
You poor thing!

If only I'd have done half what you and Ryan accuse me of. You are still a deceptive individual who preys on both your customers and subcontractors. Your attempt to prey on us didn't work out so well...so you bailed. Perhaps your little $300 lesson was cheaper than finding out that your fellow Internet manipulators were going to turn the tables on you.

Thanks,
Lee

Ryan

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38137&p=423797&hilit=lurkers#p423797

I didn't "accuse" you of anything. There it is, reread the thread if you've forgotten.

Perhaps your little $300 lesson was cheaper than finding out that your fellow Internet manipulators were going to turn the tables on you.

You still don't get it do you. You've sunken way past his level by doing what you did. Even If everything you guys like to rant about is true, what gives you the right to dish out judgment.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I hope you reread the whole sad thread Ryan. What he does is despicable to me. You defending him against my comment makes me wonder what exactly would be considered "ethical" by you?

If you don't "get it" I won't lose any sleep over it. There are plenty more like him I'm sure. Google depends on them.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm sorry Ryan, but from what I've read, it seems you've accused Lee of doing something. Go crawl back up into Gregs butt.

"Actually it was this board led by Lee Stockwell telling everyone to go do it."

Ryan

Lee Stockwell Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Pay Per ClickPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Supporting Member

First Name: Lee
Last Name: Stockwell
Carpet Cleaner: Yes
Restoration: Yes
Repairs: Yes
Multi-truck: Yes
Fine Rugs: Yes
Tile/Stone: Yes
Equipment: Performer 405's etc etc
Supplier: No
Professional assoc.?: No
Years in Trade: 40
AntiSpam: No
What is the 3 + 4: 7

If each person on Mikey's board clicked ONCE on Cole's link we could up his "stats" a bit couldn't we?

I'm not defending Cole I'm calling an imoral action out when I see one. Oh and fuckk you Doug.

Back
Top Bottom