Got myself a Promaster 3500

Name
Nate W.
If you average out the cost of the wrap per month for say 3-4 years of the "wraps" lifetime, it's actually one of the cheapest forms of advertising one could do... Of course you need to do it right or be up shits creek...

$4,000 \ 36 months = $111.11 per month \ 30 days = $3.70 per day that wrap cost you.. You mean to tell me even if 1 person calls you a day from your wrap, you can't make the money to cover it?

It's all in the perspective you view things as.. I'm trying to learn to break the costs down like other business guys do..

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
Thanks, I got the wind knocked out of me a bit yesterday. The quote I got for the wrap is almost $4,000. It's too expensive to be a carpet cleaner. I'll figure something out, I always do.
ouch.....the van is white.....was it going to be on par with the old van or something new ?

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
Also don't quote me on this but just for the heck of it....check with your dealer....I could swear I saw some promo on a network your dealer has...that's way cheaper ,if you haven't already

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
ouch.....the van is white.....was it going to be on par with the old van or something new ?
Something like this. Still having it adapted for a Promaster.

18083714_10210704183453173_1206855236_o.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm selling a few toys to make it happen. I really want to have this van looking nice by MF in October. My first priority is getting everything into the new van, but that is looking to be a challenge that is going to take some time. I first need to order and install a partition, then line the floor, sides, and roof with wood and install carpet. Once that is done, @TConway is going to help me muscle the 870 into place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Von*Lay

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
I love that van I also like the Nissan nv2500.. but I can get under the ether QUICK...ALMOST pulled the trigger on a Nissan ,,,however I'm going to paint my 4 door jeep the body is flawless and has the inline 6 ,,,torque out the ass....and pull the trailer ...I had originally bought a chevy uplander and took all the seats out been great and it will tow....but the jeep has been paid for for awhile. Kickin things around...I do love the promaster but I like the warranty on the Nissan.....if I hold off a couple more years....I can build my hundred dollar empire :dejection:...have the tools and truck mount I want without all the stress of payments....2 more years and I own my house:biggrin: like I said can't wait for your promaster to come all the way together....I will also be interested in how it holds up as you put her through the paces

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was at the same spot just a few months ago. The new Spartan came white and it was 4 big ones for a wrap. I priced paint and it was a couple hundred cheaper. We painted it and lettered it for $1,700.00 more.

It was a huge bite in the ass. But then, what isn't. :winky:

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Ageeed Lee

However a billboard that large deserves a wrap, well executed of corse.

Damon, I will clarify, I wrapped from the doors back. There is very little real estate on the doors

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
Mark maybe you could buy Damon's U Haul? As I visualize your current setup...it would be a slight upgrade.

As a box would be awesome Lee...believe me looking good on the road and at customers home is important, at least to me...however the jeep is flawless its a perfect 96 body which to me looks better than the newer design....the trailer is a 5x8 and will look tight in high gloss black and chrome with diamond plate accents and it gonna be cheap 500 for the whole rig one of my close friends is a pro body and paint man so after hours work ....when its done with logo and all I will definitely be showing it off here first. right now I'm running all the porty gear etc...so I'm taking a small salary for NEEDS ONLY....and banking the rest for some serious future moves. I just have to stay clear of the new vans for now:biggrin:.....cause its easy to fall in love with one.....as of now this is the plan

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Put in some flooring today. Maybe this weekend I'll apply a herculiner coating to the floor and walls. When I did that in my Chevy van I was sick from the fumes for 2 days.

IMG_4252.JPG

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just get a door magnet with the Damon Proof logo.
That made me laugh. A magnet would never work for me. They always blow off my cars. I used to sell insurance and would use door magnets. I went through about 19 of them before the company stopped giving them to me.

Reactions: Mikey P
J

JS41035

I paid 2 grand for lettering. But that was design and everything. In Kentucky that's almost a years wage. I think the wrap would look great on the Promaster. Just remember that it will get scratched a ton more.
Some people like wraps, some like booger green paint and destroying a Cimex. Just what ever works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I paid 2 grand for lettering. But that was design and everything. In Kentucky that's almost a years wage. I think the wrap would look great on the Promaster. Just remember that it will get scratched a ton more.
Some people like wraps, some like booger green paint and destroying a Cimex. Just what ever works for you.
Someone painted a cimex green? That's almost as dumb as a 10" crb. :)

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom