Going on the radio!

G

Monday for 1 month!
About 5 times a day, with 40 1 min. spots to boot!
All for $230.00 not bad!

The Preacher

what can you say about carpet cleaning to keep a persons attention for 60 seconds??

cut it back and get more spots. 15 second spots with one leading to the next!!!

do you have a face for radio???

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I got 30 second spots running, started yesterday. M-F primetime for 4 mos @ $5 per ad. 120 spots per month. Real professional outfit too.

"This mic. costs $1500. It'll make you sound like Darth-Vader. Now just read these words and we'll be done in 5 minutes..."

Okay... I hope my customers relate well to confused goofs that sound like darth vader on spendy mics...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
try a commercial next time

we did a 30 second commercial...

4 different takes to adjust to different communities
less the $500 dollars for all four..including the editing...

we are currently running one of them in a neighboring community
one take that we did was designed just for them to see how this would work.....

for less then $220.00 the commercial runs on there own channel during prime time for 1 month

from all the marketing people I have sat down and talked with........something like this normally takes 3 months running to start soaking in to peoples minds....

in less then 2 weeks we got a call off it and just that job paid the 4 different takes and the first months running........

Now on the same side...we haven't had any other calls so far.but it is early to tell.........and if we don't ..then at this point it is a wash/break even..

and we walk away with 4 different commercials that we are pleased with....

It looks like the price for the radio is pretty close to the same as the commercial....I think the difference is that in 30 seconds........people are able to see more then 30 seconds of listening and trying picture it in there mind....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
A few of the locals tried running TV commercials.

They looked and sounded like cavemen.

They should have hired good looking actors to be in them.

I don't think they work.

steve r

my duaghter wants me to do a tv commecial so she can be in it. she is in modeling school maybe shes on to something.she keeps telling me i need to put her picture on everything.lol

Becker

Name
Becker
Does the listener qualify in your demo?

Zerorez and Coit do a lot of radio around here. Coit has a 40% off any service for one more week every week.

G

You bet!
I sure hope these radio commercials don't bring in to much work!
After all, I'm only part-time! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom