Give me your best guess...

G

I call EVERY custy each day and ask...well how did "our" young man do for you today! Witout fail they all say that he did jus great and that they will call again next time....works great!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I received that same E-mail. Looks like it's contacting your customers by E-mail for reminders, newsletters and conformations using an auto- responder.

I don't know if my computer savvy customers need more spam.

Auto-responders are not that hard to find on the Internet.

-For revolutionary new marketing that doesn't involve spam I know of a better tool.

(I couldn't resist!)

diamond brian

Hey T. If I understand you correctly, you're calling Joe P a tool? I always thought of him as more of a unit or member or Mr Happy or a one-eyed trouser trout that makes his own tartar sauce.

G

"WOW! you must not have many customers. you call every custy".....

Well no not EVERY custy...MOST are steady and has been wit me a long while...but yes even those sometimes....Since i'm not able to actually "face to face" wit them all...a call seeing how everything went....means a great deal....!

jus checked my custy list.....1346 DEVOTED custys! Most of which clean anywhere from two or three times , up to EIGHT OR NINE times a year....

small houses mean that there is less space, so therefore the space that is there...gets more use......simple!

That's why i do the per room thingy....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My customer get 2 pens, a fridge magnet, a referal card and 3 business cards and a how to care for your carpet brochure.

I am up to my eyeballs in work and haven't marketed at all since may maybe early june. Next month doing a ton of marketing

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Dave Yoakum said:
(I couldn't resist!)

You're doing better Dave. Besides, who knows, your marketing system may be the best thing ever for carpet cleaning. I'll never know. But I'm not going to blast you like I did 2 months ago, because you're not going all gung-ho.... Gosh! Did we really crush you that much? If you think we're better off buying your system, because it's the best thing for us... Hammer us over the head with it until we all give in, and our lives will be much better. Right?

I'm feeling kinda goofy tonight, sorry for whatever disrespect this post contains that I'm too dang batty to filter out. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom