Gas Credit Card

KOOSER55

Does anyone use a credit card where there get 1-6% back when they purchase gas? Im looking into getting one, do you all reccomend anyone over the others?

Becker

Name
Becker
One with no fees, or limits.

The big oil stations here that offer such cards are .08-.10 or more per gal than where I buy it.

Like right now, I filled up today @ 4.19 down the road at Chevron 4.35, Shell about the same, Exxon a little cheaper about 4.32

So I guess it would depend on the rebate, fees, and pump price.

BTW, alot of those cards offer a tease rebate rate.

And if you are talking about just a standard CC... Make dead sure you are not an min late ever on the bill.
Late charges, and interest will kill any savings.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Costco

If your an executive member and have a Costco Amex card you can save about 20 cents a gallon up to your limit.

Pretty good deal

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I have a Discover gas card. It gives a 5% cash rebate on all purchases at gasoline stations. At current pricing that is over 20 cents per gallon off the price. 1% rebate on all other purchases.

Scott Warrington

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've filled up using my BCAA card. BCAA gives 3% back on fuel bought. That has saved me over $120 every yr for the past 8yrs.

There is a Co-op company here where by buying fuel they give back 6cents perLiter , almost 20cents per gal, at the end of the yr.

Customer loyalty programs

IS there an application for our industry??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom